Sign in to follow this  
Lunasnino (DayZ)

FR62 Admin abuse.

Unfortunatly i dont ahve a SS or video because i wasnt expecting to have this happen, but we kileld a player by the name of [slz] Jarvan and i think Slz is the server clan, we killed him and then he instantly managed to get his chopper and fly back to his body, where we kileld him again and took the chooper, just as we took off in our new chopper as i was flying i was kicked from the server, not high ping it was an actual kick by an admin, my friend in the chopper died lost pretty much the best gear in the game and same for me.

I just would like this server to be marked as possible admin abuse and any further reports to be taken seriously.

• Like 1

You were kicked for Ghosting him actually. Too bad you were in a chopper with your friend at this time but the kick was totally justified.

What you talking about ghosting him??? I was the guy that killed him, here is the story: We are checking out a heli crash north west of Kabanino, i hear the helicopter nearby and see it flying close dropping of a person. I get the range of 600 and zero the AS50 on it and wait for him to stop running to get a clear shot. While im camping his corpse for my friend to loot it he comes back again with the helicopter and i kill him, it was like a 3-5 minute intervall which is pretty wierd. When my friend looted his body and we got into the helicopter he was first kicked of the server then me. There was no ghosting involved in this.

You were kicked for Ghosting him actually. Too bad you were in a chopper with your friend at this time but the kick was totally justified.

we were camping the Heli crash near where he was, he was snipered while runing across a field he died in one shot, how is that ghosting? we were about too loot his body when he flew there in his heli so we killed him again.... you admit we got kicked, and it was for no reason other than we killed him for his gear and also a chopper. Admin abuse will not be tolerated and by coming in here defending him just proves that you know what you did was wrong. I hope the admin suffers with a ban for abusing his powers on genuine players who never combat log cheat or have never once ghosted, why would we do that it defeats the point of the game, and claiming we did it to try and justify obvious abuse is sad and pathetic. You should also be banned for lying to defend a terrible admin. Why is your master not here defending himself and sending a peon to clean up his mess?

One more thing before i go, how can you ghost when you havnt logged off the server for 3 hours? Id love to see the server logs so i could throw that in your face.

Edited by Lunasnino

I have no "master" on fr 62 i'm acting as a spokesman of the admins of the server. I was not there at the time this event happened but I asked slz Jarvan and the admin that kicked you and they both were sure that you ghosted. I'll ask a third party to take a look at the logs and if your story happens to be true I'll make sure the abusers are punished. I'll keep you informed.

I have no "master" on fr 62 i'm acting as a spokesman of the admins of the server. I was not there at the time this event happened but I asked slz Jarvan and the admin that kicked you and they both were sure that you ghosted. I'll ask a third party to take a look at the logs and if your story happens to be true I'll make sure the abusers are punished. I'll keep you informed.

Thanks allot, we could not ghost somebody who died 2 seconds after leaving the heli and the fact we never even logged off for a good amount of time. Any excuse to get away with abuse i hope something comes up that will result in a possitive action to secure the balance and fun gameplay we all expect from servers.

Would anyone mind explaining what ghosting actually means? I'm not quite sure I understand the term. Thanks.

Would anyone mind explaining what ghosting actually means? I'm not quite sure I understand the term. Thanks.

you engaging in fight with a person. person logout and joining another server. moving to place were he suppose to be behind you. and login back on first server and kills you while you newer seen him move.

you engaging in fight with a person. person logout and joining another server. moving to place were he suppose to be behind you. and login back on first server and kills you while you newer seen him move.

Ah, so basically server-flanking then. It's something I only just hate more than Alt-F4ers.

This is also known as Combat Logging.

@evkol001

Hey buddy long time no see where have you been hiding. I see that you were able to to use your extream influence to acomplish your latest goal.

How you like my new face?