Sign in to follow this  
Chewbacca (DayZ)

Sonic Clan "Private" Server

i can confirm, as it happened to be i posted a report 10 minutes earlier then u with no screenies so ty for those

Join another server? Not being an asshole about this or not, just tired of people running to the forums because they couldn't play on 'X' server.

• Like 1

The problem isnt that you cant play on their servers, the problem is that they collect equip in the hive and kick ass on other servers with their high-end equip.

That is in fact pay2win and should not be possible in dayz.

If they want to play for themselves they could play withoud the hive-connection,

so nobody would complain about it.

This is why an optionnal private hive would be the answer to every problem of this mod.

• Like 1

Join another server? Not being an asshole about this or not, just tired of people running to the forums because they couldn't play on 'X' server.

Absolutely agree, so long as these guys are blacklisted from the hive and run their own private hive, I'm perfectly ok with it. Private server, private hive, ya?

• Like 1

If you didn't know, it is against the Day Z rules to lock any server in any way. Rocket has said that all servers are to be open to everyone or they will be blacklisted.

Bitching about pings or desync is one thing that shouldn't be done on the forums, but informing about a locked server should never be seen as bad. A locked server removes PVP and lets you farm all you want without worry. Without PVP there's no need to think about other players killing you or having to worry about friendly fire.

Simple its agianst the rules and it should be reported just like hackers.

Wanna have a private server? fine get blacklisted and run your own private hive.

if people cannot join a server cause the host kicks them it means their is no competition for loot, they can pimp themselves out and eventually probaly go to another server decked out. Its cheating. Simple

Guys really? We never change servers we dont farm we dont have an unfair advantage. Belive me if we could get off the hive we would we kick peole so we can have fun. we have to groups and we battel each other cause we know it is just for fun and the stuff stays on our server. We have no need to stock up and move servers to kill people. We do our own thing were not trying to deprive you of anything! There are plent of other servers go find one or go buy your own. All of the peole on my server bought the game at the same time and have played on like 2 other servers well ours was down we never leave it an we never do anything that you our acusing us of. All we do is kick people so we can stay private and have fun. Please quit rating us out its just stupid we are not trying to hord. Just have fun with friends.

Guys really? We never change servers we dont farm we dont have an unfair advantage. Belive me if we could get off the hive we would we kick peole so we can have fun. we have to groups and we battel each other cause we know it is just for fun and the stuff stays on our server. We have no need to stock up and move servers to kill people. We do our own thing were not trying to deprive you of anything! There are plent of other servers go find one or go buy your own. All of the peole on my server bought the game at the same time and have played on like 2 other servers well ours was down we never leave it an we never do anything that you our acusing us of. All we do is kick people so we can stay private and have fun. Please quit rating us out its just stupid we are not trying to hord. Just have fun with friends.

It's very simple, send a message to one of the Developers here and tell them you wish your server to be removed from the Hive. The minute you're removed from the hive, this issue will go away all on it's own.