Sign in to follow this  
Jonko

My first kill I feel a bit bad about.

Yesterday evening at the supermarket of zelenorgorsk

I met a guy. At first he couldn't see me. And again i had the choice and to kill or not to kill him. Suddenly he turned his face in my direction. The adrenaline was pumped into my whole body. He started to crouch everytime aiming onto my head during this I aimed on his body too. I went around him in circels we just watched each other for a 1 or 2 minutes but it felt endless. I walked, going in circles, slowly to his position. No chatting no voice chatt just 2 surviviors who watched each other who would shoot first would someone just go away? Now I was so close i could see his weapon it was a Lee-enfield. I thought about my options he had an lee-enfield me a double bareld pumpgun and about this crazy situation may he had a friend somewhere in a bush? I didn't planed to kill him I just wanted to get to know him but he didn't answer, so deep inside of myself a voice called me:"Shoot him as long as you can!"

As i noticed this I thought for 3 seconds....

Bang! Bang!

I shoot directly into his face I dont know why but i did it. After this i looked around if someoneelse is there. But nobody was there. I looted some of his gear (waterbotle took his revolver some of his beans and bandages)

1. I ended up one live again. I feel sorry on the one side, because i got killed often the same way, but on the other side I enjoid the kill the kick. Its complicated I fell good because I am the victory but at the same time I feel realy bad because I react so unbeliveable.

Edited by Jonko
  • Like 3

How did you know he was "a gay" and how is it in any way relevant to your story?

Make sure to shoot them a few more times in the face when they're on the ground. Want to make sure they're dead so they don't wake up while you're looting their beans.

Just because he was gay, you did not have to shoot him :)

Edited by Proceed

so deep inside of myself a voice called me:"Shoot him as long as you can!"

yay for honesty, another win for Trevor the inner ape

Kill 'em all. They will just shot you. This is a 255 square kilometer deathmatch map.

Edited by REVOLT

but yeah the homophobia dude not cool, unless you shoot everyone equally and this one just happened to be gay

You should be ashamed. Being gay shouldn't matter in the least. Next you're going to cry to us about your mixed feelings over drowning kittens.

YOU MONSTER

Typo aside, I know how you feel. I always feel bad when I get the drop on a survivor. But those feelings never surge until after it's all said and done because I know that if I let him go, whose to say he won't find his way behind me and kill me with that little Makarov of his?

It's a terrible thing to say, but it's a dog-eat-dog world. If I can see you, 95% of the time, you can see me. And if that happens, then you've got a firing arc, just like me. So if I kill you... well, needless to say, you could've done the same.

Hell damnit not gay i meant guy sorry for this mistake :D

And by the way i don't care about sexulle tendency of anyone. Just to point it out, sorry that one little mistake ruines a whole text.