Sign in to follow this  
Gallahan

Happy to See So Many Players Joining

Seems like DayZ is getting pretty big. Only a matter of time until we hit 1 Million.

Give it two weeks and we'll be there.

Arma 2 is on sale at the moment anyhow, 40% off so sales are going through the roof.

Seems like DayZ is getting pretty big. Only a matter of time until we hit 1 Million.

I'm not surprised seeing twice as many rage quit.

I thought I'd try it out cause i like zombies, i never played Arma cause i hate war games. I played 2 days and i will not play untill they fix this broken thing. I would like a no PvP server and a increase in AI mobs. But the way the game is now is just stupid.

I'm not surprised seeing twice as many rage quit.

I thought I'd try it out cause i like zombies, i never played Arma cause i hate war games. I played 2 days and i will not play untill they fix this broken thing. I would like a no PvP server and a increase in AI mobs. But the way the game is now is just stupid.

its bad cuz you die? well thats the game, that wont be fixed lol.

so can i haz all your stuffz?

Edited by Zyfer

I dunno, I mean, I'm a new guy, but more people means more guns pointing at each other and so much rage. I mean right now people shoot on sight, even in the south, it's only gonna get worse if we continue allowing this kind of play.

Yea, I loved it at first but the fact that every single person I have come acrosses has been a complete asshole. I think I am done until they put in some type of counter measure. Having a few people out there doing it is one thing. It is obvious that the asshole brigade has gotten wind of how much you can dick someone over on DayZ. If Rocket wants to keep the numbers. He is going to have to make a PvE server option. Look at any MMO. PvE is always a much larger crowd that PvP. Let all the bandits kill each other.

its bad cuz you die? well thats the game, that wont be fixed lol.

so can i haz all your stuffz?

What stuffz? idiot, thats my point! you want my respawned character on the beach knock yourself out! It's not bad cause i die, I'l accept a zombie death anytime. I just won't from a bunch of hyperactive kids that play this just to gank noobies!