Sign in to follow this  
Tov

All the servers are red..

So, I installed DayZ along with ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA.

I used Six Updater to install DayZ, later when I open the server list almost all servers were marked with a red cross and I was unable to join them.

So I deleted DayZ and Six Updater and installed the mod manually and the problem still occour, please help me :(

Use Six Launcher. I've never used the in game server list but I have looked at it before and most of them have red crosses as well so I just use Six Launcher

Okay, but is there anyone that has a solution to this problem.

I want to use the ingame menu due to Six Launcher's ping is broken..

Dont join server from six...just launch the game from six and you will be able to use ARMA server browser

Edited by Drogur

Same here, and when I do manage to join it crashes during the loading screen.

I get the deleted.chernarus error when I use the six updater so I don't use that...

And since the only solution to that seems to be running Arma 2 OA as combined operations through steam which in turns makes all servers red.

Okay, but is there anyone that has a solution to this problem.

I want to use the ingame menu due to Six Launcher's ping is broken..

six launcher's ping isnt broke, it just takes time to update all the servers pings :P just give it a minute

• Like 1

I'm going to keep suggesting the wiki. It will walk you through installing/launching regardless of how you want to do things. Whether its manually, or using some installer/launcher. It has things broken down for each combination. Seriously, if you want to do things yourself just follow the right sections here:

http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_install_DayZ :)

Same here, and when I do manage to join it crashes during the loading screen.

I get the deleted.chernarus error when I use the six updater so I don't use that...

And since the only solution to that seems to be running Arma 2 OA as combined operations through steam which in turns makes all servers red.

the deleted chernarus message is typically due to either a launch issue or the mod files, but I'm gonna guess it is a launch issue in your case.

http://dayzwiki.com/...to_install_DayZ. For example, sometimes when I update my OA beta patch, I have to re-edit the "_runA2CO_beta.cmd" file that is used to launch the game to include the ";@dayz", otherwise I will get the deleted content warning.

Edited by Macrodamus