dead ben

Wildies vs Coasties. Which are you?

When I first played I basically just made my way along the coast raiding town after town, this was past Elektro, I basically ended up in a horrible situation, low blood, blurry vision, made my way to a factory roof, popped a flare to signal for help only to turn around and see 7 zombies had climbed onto the roof...I just jumped.

Second time around I explored with a group, Balota airffield etc, then ended up living in Elektro for 4-6 days, Can't even remember how many people I had to kill there, easily over 30 but it's where I got my first M4 and M1014 so I thought it was worth staying.

After dying one day randomly in a bush by a freshly spawned noob, who didn't even bother to take my Automatic weapons and a PDW, only a pepsi, frag nade etc. I ran back to my corpse, grabbed everything and decided it was time to head inland, I already know where to easily get military grade gear, only place I could get better gear was NW airfield/Stary and also start to avoid the massive amounts of players.

Now i'm just out there surviving.