DigitGreen (DayZ)

Sins of a hacking gamer...

I kinda support him, he cheated, and now he wants to come clean, fair play to the man, I know I've things I am not proud of.Also he shouldn't be ridiculed because he likes MLP I like the show.OP you should just go on with you're life and be happy that you have left this behind, good luck in you're later life.

• Like 2

I kinda support him, he cheated, and now he wants to come clean, fair play to the man, I know I've things I am not proud of.Also he shouldn't be ridiculed because he likes MLP I like the show.OP you should just go on with you're life and be happy that you have left this behind, good luck in you're later life.

Thank you.

OP got banned and had an epiphany at the same time (how very convenient).

The community won't ever have to play with OP again and the OP will never cheat again either.

That's a win/win situation right there folks. With that mindset you're ready for a fresh start in other games, but I sure as hell hope you won't ever come back to this game.

Good luck OP

OP got banned and had an epiphany at the same time (how very convenient).

The community won't ever have to play with OP again and the OP will never cheat again either.

That's a win/win situation right there folks. With that mindset you're ready for a fresh start in other games, but I sure as hell hope you won't ever come back to this game.

Good luck OP

The epiphany happened because of the ban, I have no problem admitting that.

Oh, you may see me again.

And thank you.

What you fail to see is that I used this experience to learn from it, to prevent myself from hacking or cheating again. I'm trying to learn from this, and to never do it again. And that is the best I can do

I don't fail to see that. I just don't find 'learning from something' to be a wholly viable excuse. I've learned from plenty of mistakes. It doesn't relieve me of those actions just because I learned from them.

I don't fail to see that. I just don't find 'learning from something' to be a wholly viable excuse. I've learned from plenty of mistakes. It doesn't relieve me of those actions just because I learned from them.

I'm not saying that learning from your mistake means that you should be exempt from them.

For instance, I am banned after all right?

Edited by Digital_Insanity
  • Like 1

Usually I would spout some kind of bullshit about you deserving it / your scum etc. etc. ...But I have some respect for you, mate. I would never be able to understand how to hack video games, much less pay some kind of stupid fee in order to do so, but in all probability had I been shown the way and been given the chance I would of gone for it also. (with a large chance of fail.)

Point is, I'm glad you've seen your error and that you have a greater understanding of the 'system' of gaming and the consequences of trying to break that system.

show me some! /)

Edited by Vanglory
  • Like 1

@All the trolls

Just to show you all everything that was outlined in what you most likely haven't read.

1. He Isn't asking for forgiveness

2. He didn't know it (swim gear loss) was a feature (now does, so stop posting it.)

3. He isn't looking for an unban, not one word of this is "Rocket, i arez sorry Pl0x, unban meehhh plzz"

4. If he wanted to get off without any retribution other than paying more money, this post wouldn't be here.

5.Yes he's a brony, and if you have a problem with that , something is direly wrong with you, because it doesn't affect you in the slightest.

@Digital

Serious respect for the post, and the in depth description. You owned up to your lapse in judgement, and that is a hard thing to do for the fragile human psyche, shows willpower, Hopefully more after this experience. This looks more like a self realization post, (as a few others had said), an intelligent community backing it would have been more of a learning experience, but seeing as most of the forum-goers are direly against any form of hack, an understanding, or even neutral response is early responsible. Hopefully you have made this a learning experience (as you've said), best of luck, hopefully catch you around some servers.

• Like 2

Usually I would spout some kind of bullshit about you deserving it / your scum etc. etc. ...But I have some respect for you, mate. I would never be able to understand how to hack video games, much less pay some kind of stupid fee in order to do so, but in all probability had I been shown the way and been given the chance I would of gone for it also. (with a large chance of fail.)

Point is, I'm glad you've seen your error and that you have a greater understanding of the 'system' of gaming and the consequences of trying to break that system.

show me some! /)

(\

5.Yes he's a brony, and if you have a problem with that , something is direly wrong with you, because it doesn't affect you in the slightest.

It does affect me, I have to watch them drive this glorious fandom to the ground.

It does affect me, I have to watch them drive this glorious fandom to the ground.

Let me rephrase, it doesn't "physically" effect you in any way, or is directed towards anyone. It's a fan thing, if your not in it, you don't understand it. I may not be a brony, but I'm sure they have no real agenda other than being happy about a show. That is a apparently about ponies.

Please, on both sides of the fight, please cease the pointless arguing of the state of the brony fandom, before I take drastic measures. This is not the point of the fourms.

Everyone and their aunts are whining about hackers on these forums. Then the OP confess to some hacking, owns up, tries to explain why hacking is bad, and almost everyone bashes the OP.

Those of you who whine and complain about hackers - be happy some hackers are actually agreeing with you now, instead of scaring away the few good threads this forum has.

• Like 1

Im sorry, but I have no symphaty for you and I believe you are quite pathetic. Maybe you should do something else than play video game, as you are obviously already tainted and you will do it again and again. No matter the reasons, its always wrong, ESPECIALY in a multiplayer game.

Shame on you, and every cheaters in this world.

Im sorry, but I have no symphaty for you and I believe you are quite pathetic. Maybe you should do something else than play video game, as you are obviously already tainted and you will do it again and again. No matter the reasons, its always wrong, ESPECIALY in a multiplayer game.

Shame on you, and every cheaters in this world.

I respect your opinion and I agree with everything you said, the pathetic and the redoing of cheating parts excused.

Holy damn, that was pretty much eight paragraphs and the first half wasn't exactly NEEDED for the point to get across. Eight paragraphs plus the light text on a dark background makes anything a pain to read through. I wouldn't call you a hacker or a scriptkiddie, you used and followed a step by step tut on what to do. Lot of people have done it, I did it with a MMO I used play. Only thing is that when I got banned and I learned my lesson to never do it again I just kept it to myself. I didn't go on the forum to write out an essay about it. No idea on what you expected to get out of telling other players you cheated. So, umm, GLHF?

I... ugh... why did I expect to get a reasonable, intelligent response? Someone restore my faith in this forums please...

you admit to cheat and you expect a friendly and comfy chatter?

cheaters cheat because they can't or don't want to play the game as intended, and thus are effectively wasting bandwidth on servers/forums.

see it like garbage. you don't like it, it is dirty, it is wasting space in your flat, so you gotta take it out to the trash can. you don't cuddle with it, even if its the cutest garbage ever.

if you gotta cheat on a game in alpha stage, you will surely keep cheating once its fully stable. good riddance.

Edited by Azrail

Let me rephrase, it doesn't "physically" effect you in any way, or is directed towards anyone. It's a fan thing, if your not in it, you don't understand it. I may not be a brony, but I'm sure they have no real agenda other than being happy about a show. That is a apparently about ponies.

Ive seen shit

Shit that would make you want to tear your eyes out

And I do understand it perfectly, I am also a brony, who hates most other bronies. Kind of like a racist black person.

you admit to cheat and you expect a warm and comfy welcome?

cheaters cheat because they can't or don't want to play the game as intended, and thus are effectively wasting bandwidth on servers/forums.

see it like garbage. you don't like it, it is dirty, it is wasting space in your flat, so you gotta take it out to the trash can. you don't cuddle with it, even if its the cutest garbage ever.

if you gotta cheat on a game in alpha stage, you will surely keep cheating once its fully stable. good riddance.

I just had to mention your sig made me lol more than it should have

Holy damn, that was pretty much eight paragraphs and the first half wasn't exactly NEEDED for the point to get across. Eight paragraphs plus the light text on a dark background makes anything a pain to read through. I wouldn't call you a hacker or a scriptkiddie, you used and followed a step by step tut on what to do. Lot of people have done it, I did it with a MMO I used play. Only thing is that when I got banned and I learned my lesson to never do it again I just kept it to myself. I didn't go on the forum to write out an essay about it. No idea on what you expected to get out of telling other players you cheated. So, umm, GLHF?

I suspect that you did not get the point of it all, and that you did not read the comments, which is fine and understandable.

The point of this forum is not for anything beneficial of myself in any way (unbanning, sympathy, etc.) The point is to get a lesson across; taking shortcuts/cheating never has long term benifts, and that 99% of the time you will have consequences for your actions of the sort. And this isn't just a lesson for hackers and cheater, or in video games alone, this is for everything in the term. Play/live fairly, and you will have no regrets.

Do not make my mistakes, don't be a hacking/cheating/scripting fag.

Okay guys, this thread is way too serious. It's just a video game. Some of you need to calm the fuck down, especially the OP. You spilled your heart out over something so lame and senseless... Ok, you cheated/hacked and got caught/banned. Great! Don't do it again and move on. Lesson learned right? Cheating = Ban. You're not required to write an apology letter on the forums. And what is with this "I deserve to be banned, I don't want to be unbanned" nonsense? Buy the game again and play it how it was mean't to be played. Come on bro, you're making this into a bigger deal than it actually is.

you admit to cheat and you expect a friendly and comfy chatter?

You did not understand the posts I was responding to. They were posts like TL;DR, and short, lazy responds. I accpet and respect responces that are fair, well typed, and rational. Not like yours.

So you lack the time to read a post on the internet, what's the point of telling anyone? If you have nothing intelligent to say, move on to a post that interests you. End of story.

Okay, I will add something to the discussion then. You're a weak little child who runs from his problems instead of facing them. "Boo hoo I lost all my stuff so now I'm going to cheat!" I can't even count the number of times I've lost gear to glitches, hackers, server hoppers, bugged backpacks, server resets, zombies spawning right next to me, etc. etc. But you know what? I, and hundreds of thousands of other players hit the beach, grit our teeth and bear it without resorting to spawning in gear. You didn't even lose your stuff to hackers or glitches, you lost it because you're a stupid asshole who can't read directions like everyone else here who was able to do 5 seconds of research, or has the common sense to know that swimming with 50 pounds of gear would kill you if you didn't drop it, and see that going into the water with their packs on is very very stupid.

And look at you with your disgusting sense of self-entitlement, saying you "deserved a little something more for your trouble" or what have you. You should have hacked yourself in a pair of balls because obviously you don't have any of those in DayZ. So here's some constructive criticism for that you can digest: FUCK YOU. Half a million other people can play this game fair, and you expect - what? Sympathy? Penance? Vindication? You deserve none, and will get none from anyone here with any sense. Go back to cheating in GTA because obviously having to use your wits and sense is far too much for you.

• Like 1

Okay guys, this thread is way too serious. It's just a video game. Some of you need to calm the fuck down, especially the OP. You spilled your heart out over something so lame and senseless... Ok, you cheated/hacked and got caught/banned. Great! Don't do it again and move on. Lesson learned right? Cheating = Ban. You're not required to write an apology letter on the forums. And what is with this "I deserve to be banned, I don't want to be unbanned" nonsense? Buy the game again and play it how it was mean't to be played. Come on bro, you're making this into a bigger deal than it actually is.

Isn't this his own choice? While it isn't necessary, he himself could be compelled to apologize in order to not be at the same level of a hacker without a care of who he hurts or what happens to him.

Okay, I will add something to the discussion then. You're a weak little child who runs from his problems instead of facing them. "Boo hoo I lost all my stuff so now I'm going to cheat!" I can't even count the number of times I've lost gear to glitches, hackers, server hoppers, bugged backpacks, server resets, zombies spawning right next to me, etc. etc. But you know what? I, and hundreds of thousands of other players hit the beach, grit our teeth and bear it without resorting to spawning in gear. You didn't even lose your stuff to hackers or glitches, you lost it because you're a stupid asshole who can't read directions like everyone else here who was able to do 5 seconds of research, or has the common sense to know that swimming with 50 pounds of gear would kill you if you didn't drop it, and see that going into the water with their packs on is very very stupid.

And look at you with your disgusting sense of self-entitlement, saying you "deserved a little something more for your trouble" or what have you. You should have hacked yourself in a pair of balls because obviously you don't have any of those in DayZ. So here's some constructive criticism for that you can digest: FUCK YOU. Half a million other people can play this game fair, and you expect - what? Sympathy? Penance? Vindication? You deserve none, and will get none from anyone here with any sense. Go back to cheating in GTA because obviously having to use your wits and sense is far too much for you.

These levels of butthurt are insane. Chill the fuck out and see that your overreacting just as much as anyone else.

Edited by Vanglory