DigitGreen (DayZ)

Sins of a hacking gamer...

I'm all for redemtion and forgiveness; we are all flawed and bound to 'screw up'.

That said; I really, really, REALLY dislike any and all propositions for hacking/cheating in games.

In the end; the basics remain. You will go through a period of villification(here and now) and then you just have to pick your shit up and keep plugging on. Nothing more to it.

What you fail to see is that I used this experience to learn from it, to prevent myself from hacking or cheating again. I'm trying to learn from this, and to never do it again. And that is the best I can do

Right, You got caught and got a ban!! People make mistakes!! (If something can be used it will be - depends on a given time and place in an individuals choice)

The end, Perhaps next time you can purchase the game again, and support the community and for the love of your god, don't give into temptation when things don't go your way.

You only let yourself down and miss the point of the game(s) you play.

Your penance should be to help other new players when you see them, a little good for the bad you've done goes a long way.

But that is my opinion only!!!!!!!!!!

I actually helped people who were new before I used the scripts.

Other than that, thank you for the post.

the only way to reverse this is to re-purchase the game (i think), and its a fitting punishment

Takes alot to come out and admit your mistakes, don't listen to 99% of the forum trolls.

I've felt the urge to do what you've done, alot of people probably have, luckily I didn't act on it. Best thing you can do is discourage others from doing it.

• Like 2

if it were on me, I'd actually unban you. This text actually seemed honest to me.

And to all those ppl who say yeah he's an asshole he'll cheat again once he buys a new copy... Everyone makes mistakes. This is a huge one, though. But still you can learn from that. I had similar things happening in rl. I did miss some school lessons on purpose, starting out with half a day before holidays, then soon going over into always skipping last 2 lessons a day. I knew it was wrong all the time. But I continued, it just felt good, for that moment, though always when i thought about it, i was in fear of the consequences. (not only probable punishments, also me not knowing what i have to know for class tests). I've always waited for the day when finally a teacher told me I had to stop it, being the signal I needed to stop, as I always wanted to, but the short-time advantages of it always were stronger. That day came. And from that day on I didn't miss anymore lessons. (ok, it's been 2 months or so since then, but I don't feel like doing it anymore).

And from all I read here, that guy did go through kind of the same process, just in another environment, and not with a friendly advice, but with a permban.

and btw, for those who dont believe him, I've also started playing video games with 3 years. (am 15 now).

Edited by LoL4Ever

"Most of us probably knew, you're doing this just to get sympathy from 'whoever gullible enough" to side you and have devs unban you."

I do not want sympathy from anyone, not even you believe it or not.

"As much as you claim " NO I do not want to be unbanned " you went on to wrote a wall of text ( which I regret reading but what can I say ? croc tears )"

That sentence seemed unfinished... so I don't think I can respond to that.

"The way you're checking back on the thread so actively to reply every single post that sympathize you with the same pitiful response "yea I am sorry I knew I went too far bla bla bla yada yada" but yet you went on debating with anyone that actually think otherwise. If you are sorry you take every words to heart and move on."

Actually:

1. I have this time to waste. (Take that as you see it I do not care.)

2.All of the debates I had was not to have people to completely agree with me, that is not why I am doing this, it is to give them a better understanding of why I am doing this in the first place.

"To sum it up, you cheated and you got banned. Move on, don't take it so seriously by posting on the forum about your whole life and then saying how sorry you are. For people like us, we've seen countless of people like you, you are the kind to never confess until you're caught and once you're caught you'll change to the "pitiful mode" and go on pleading and acting all pitiful. To be honest, that is revolting in itself."

But this is serious, I take this as a lesson about taking short cuts in life, because with that comes consequence. And I want others to learn from my mistakes to try to help them, this isn't just about me, this is about a lesson for everyone.

Edited by Digital_Insanity

So you cheated because of a glitch made you mad? You know that losing stuff when you swim isn't a glitch right? its an intentional feature.

Rule one of dayz: don't get attached to your equipment, you will lose it, all of it.

So you cheated because of a glitch made you mad? You know that losing stuff when you swim isn't a glitch right? its an intentional feature.

Rule one of dayz: don't get attached to your equipment, you will lose it, all of it.

Yes, I know that now, it was said a lot of times before.

No, you did not get it, please reread. And leave my interests out of this, I never mentioned anything about being a Brony. (And how is that typical of a brony?)

I have an unforgiving hate for my fellow bronies since they ruined every single brony community that ever existed with their bullcrap. Im in game right now so i don't feel like writing the whole list but think about it and you will know what i mean

oh and btw, I know that there is a bit of an intention in this post to maaaaybe get you unbanned. That was not that hard to get.

But damnit, if one writes such a post, why not give it that try. Everyone would have done that, nobody would write such a long text without at least a little little hope of an unban.

So pls, don't judge him only because of this...

Im not gonna read that kind of brick from a sad cheater, If you have been banned I just hope u dont get unbanned.

after scanning through ops post, key point

• 17 years old
  • can't play a single game without cheating
  • lost stuff swimming
  • got mad
  • got hacks
  • got banned

cheat codes for gta are put in by the devs to add a little fun. hacks are just there for young kiddies that have no skill and want to pretend they are good at something.

I have an unforgiving hate for my fellow bronies since they ruined every single brony community that ever existed with their bullcrap. Im in game right now so i don't feel like writing the whole list but think about it and you will know what i mean

I don't care what those bronies did, I did nothing to deserve you to treat me like one of them (Yes I hacked a game but that has nothing to do with being a brony, it is besides the point.) Drop the brony thing or I will drop this conversation with you, I will no longer argue about this.

oh and btw, I know that there is a bit of an intention in this post to maaaaybe get you unbanned. That was not that hard to get.

But damnit, if one writes such a post, why not give it that try. Everyone would have done that, nobody would write such a long text without at least a little little hope of an unban.

So pls, don't judge him only because of this...

I said it 1000 times and I will say it again. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Get. Unbanned. This post is about a lesson for everyone, not for sympathy, fame, or unbanning, please stop brinnging this up.

Im not gonna read that kind of brick from a sad cheater, If you have been banned I just hope u dont get unbanned.

Same here my friend.

• 17 years old
  • lost stuff swimming
  • got mad
  • got hacks
  • got banned

cheat codes for gta are put in by the devs to add a little fun. hacks are just there for young kiddies that have no skill and want to pretend they are good at something.

You forgot he's a brony.

• 17 years old
  • lost stuff swimming
  • got mad
  • got hacks
  • got banned

That was such a horrible, incorrect TL;DR. I'm no even going to give you a proper response.

I don't care what those bronies did, I did nothing to deserve you to treat me like one of them (Yes I hacked a game but that has nothing to do with being a brony, it is besides the point.) Drop the brony thing or I will drop this conversation with you, I will no longer argue about this.

>Hacker

>acts like a stereo type brony

>underage

>wrote a short story then 5 pages of defending himself

we don't care that you are sorry

leave the forum, never play day z again and go back to ponychan

• Like 4

Please no one gives a shit about bronies and if you are on the internet long enough that you have a huge hatred for bronies just leave. You are just as bad as people who use the word carebear a thousand times a day.

Now OP just get off this thread. I mean that in a helpful way. You told us about why you cheat and hacked and you apologized for it. Okay if you truly mean that and won't do it again then good on you. People can change and for anyone who don't believe that take fucking psy 101 then come back to me about it.

I don't like hackers but if you truly regret your actions don't do it again.

• Like 3

Please no one gives a shit about bronies and if you are on the internet long enough that you have a huge hatred for bronies just leave. You are just as bad as people who use the word carebear a thousand times a day.

Now OP just get off this thread. I mean that in a helpful way. You told us about why you cheat and hacked and you apologized for it. Okay if you truly mean that and won't do it again then good on you. People can change and for anyone who don't believe that take fucking psy 101 then come back to me about it.

I don't like hackers but if you truly regret your actions don't do it again.

Thank you, beans for you.