Sign in to follow this  
Muffinsforever

I feel kinda cheap

I'm a new player. 5th character and my first to actually kill zombies on purpose (my 3rd I ran over a zombie with a tractor but then crashed into a wall and exploded) Anyways, I got attacked by zombies without a weapon so I ran and ran and ran while bleeding so I was down to 6k blood before I patched myself up. I then crawled into a hospital and got oodles of loot, but not a lot of food. So I ran off to get more, no real luck, so I come back, and there's food! Now I've ran away and came back to the same hospital multiple times and I now have a bigger pack, a rifle and all of this, but I kinda feel cheap taking advantage of this, even though my blood is still kinda low.

Also, how can zombies not see me crawling on open gravel?

Don't feel cheap, you're not jumping servers at the same location so it's all good. You should see 2 ICONS on the right one for hearing and one for sight, if you're low enough there is a chance they won't see you.

Also, how can zombies not see me crawling on open gravel?

Who knows what a zombie can or cannot do? Nobody has ever seen or met one, as far as I know... So let's just accept Rocket's take on them, would be my suggestion ;)