Sign in to follow this  
MLG_BasementPro

US100/101 NJ - Why do you reset your server when shit gets blown up?

Blew up someone's camp:

ATV

2 Cars

3 tents

not that much good stuff, 1 as50 and rest junk.

hopefully was your guys' @ [rX]

Did you shut down your servers because of this or for legit reasons?

Thanks,

Confused.

ok i understand that your angry about it, but really.... o.0

but think as it this way, Dayz is made to be a realistic zombie apocalypse, so if you were living in a world where people were few, would you live alone ?

Would you run around shooting on cars, that actually could be used to get away..

WOULD you shoot other people ?

Why does people think dayz is a FPS shooting game like Call of Duty, battlefield, Counter strike..

I buyed my own server, cuz i was tired of KIDS shooting on people when its actually ZOMBIES, Z-O-M-B-I-E-S..... that is the enemy,..

Survival game, wooow survival when stupid people shoot everything they see.. loool

Ive got from likeing this game, to actually want to fight against the game, think ill make another 300 servers and lock them all.. and make the server name say "FF ON, TEAMPLAY SERVER, NO DESTROYING, NO TROLLING, NO GREFING, NO NOTHING!!!"

And just leave them to make people angry that they cant join and destroy the gameplay..

Go play call of duty ffs.. jeeez

but it wouldn't be realistic if there weren't people trying to kill you and that fear of not being able to fully trust them that whats makes the game so great if you took that away then im sure the game itself will fail cause noone will want to play just another zombie survival game

yes like real life when i fail a test i can just "shut down life and restart"

silly little man. now i will spend the rest of my days using my vehicle finder hack and blow your shit up every...single....day

Ta-daaaa

If there was an enemy faction in this so-called zombie apocalypse scenario... and you stumbled upon their site... wouldn't you blow up whatever you weren't going to use to ensure you had more time to get away?