Doxshund (DayZ)

Stop all development; This must be added immediately

I am disappointed at the lack of canned spam and veinna sausages scattered around.

If we are referencing Zombieland then I'd definitely rather an Emma Stone companion instead of the upcoming dogs feature. Have her running round all sexy, shoot zombies with you.

^Given the new implementation of temperature; I'm inclined to say that Emma Stone would warm me up a LOT quicker than Twinkies.

I would just shoot her and steal the 30lb of make up she always has on her face. That should keep me warm at night.

change dog skin to emma stone? let her walk on all four's too

I'm more of a Rosie O'Donnell fan myself. Incredible comedy, she'd keep me warm and company, and I could survive on her for days if it came to it.

Twinkies is made by Hostess, Hostess is currently in bankruptcy and is having labor unrest due to mafia controlled labor union in NYC area.

In short, in the near future the last twinkie ever produced was due to the zombies a.k.a. union members going on strike causing Hostess to go fully bankrupt.

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2012/04/17/teamster-strike-may-kill-off-twinkies-let-the-hoarding-commence/

If you guys can get a letter from the manufacturers' date=' authorizing it. I will add it to the game.

[/quote']

challenge accepted

if anyone else is interested

http://www.hostesscakes.com/contact.aspx

Thanks for the link. Here's the letter I wrote:

To whom it may concern,

On behalf of the DayZ community, I am contacting you, the legal title holders of the trademarked name "Twinkies" to ask that you grant legal permission to the development team of DayZ to use "Twinkies" as a "prop" in their video game.

DayZ (a modification of the game ArmA 2) is a post-apocalypse zombie survival horror game... And how could it be complete without TWINKIES?!?!

One of the owners said: "If you guys can get a letter from the manufacturers, authorizing it. I will add it to the game".

This quote was taken from:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4868

If you are interesting in this (since, after all, it's free advertising)... Please write to the DayZ developers at this link:

http://dayzmod.com/contact.php

Thank-you for your time and consideration.

Nice, well, done, since they are bankrupt they will probably dont care tough. Make me a sad panda... without twinkies.

If people are going to seriously petition hostess to allow twinkies in the game. (Which I'm all for by the way.) Then we need to make sure the reference is not lost on the higher-ups who could potentially approve of this.

The reference being Zombie Land of course.

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are always happy to help our consumers with their research. If you would like to speak to someone directly regarding your request, please contact our Corporate Office at 972-532-4500 or at marketing@hostessbrands.com.

Again, thank you for contacting Hostess Brands Incorporated.

Sincerely,

Vincent Zavala

Consumer Response Representative

I will try to contact them tomorow or if anyone wants to email them feel free

If you guys can get a letter from the manufacturers' date=' authorizing it. I will add it to the game.

[/quote']

I Love u Rocket u have saved PC gaming!

Let's take it one step further an make it super rare, like NVG rare.

The hunt for the last twinkie XD

[/quote']

Someone start an online petition (not it) that we can forward to Hostess.

[/quote']

Someone start an online petition (not it) that we can forward to Hostess.

no need yet, getting in contact with them tomorow, ill update you on the progress

no need yet' date=' getting in contact with them tomorow, ill update you on the progress

[/quote']

Rep for you dude