Sign in to follow this  
dayzsurvivors

I try my hand at being a bandit. But KOS bores me, I like a little interaction...

Thats what makes dayz so damn fun u can do whatever you want.

• Like 1

It is the most funny video that i saw today, it made my day!

I like your style, you are so polite robbing others, lol.

The zigzag guy was amusing to watch.

Edited by kovalhuk
  • Like 1

Let them go on their way!

Dude, that was funny and all and also real pathetic. On the beach robbing and executing unarmed newbs for a freaking bandage, you are the king of dayz. That second guy sounded like he was ten years old. Go in country and make a vid like this and then, oh wait that would take balls and some skill. Judging buy what a poor shot you are I would say your lacking skill as well as balls.

Good job, man. It would be great to find 5 guys group without weapons and tell them "Empty your bag or somebody is gonna die". They all are empting their bags and you are saying "I am fucking mad ahahaha" and killing them all.

• Like 1

whats with this killing shit, break there legs and leave them. thats better punishment for not handing over gear.

• Like 2

whats with this killing shit, break there legs and leave them. thats better punishment for not handing over gear.

I like you

I like you

I like me to, plus lets face it death is mercy from the pain of the crawl. Nothing is worse than a broken leg you can't fix.