bav (DayZ)

myDayZ.de - the Number 1 Source for DayZ (EN/DE)

myDayZ.de - the Number 1 Source for DayZ

We are offering German and English content! We are running one of the the best private Hives in the world.

Recent News:

We are proud to announce that myDayZ is offering its features, content and services now in english too. Stop by, check our News, Forums, Guides and top ranked whitelisted private Hive with 3 Chernarus Servers, 1 Lingor Server and 1 Takistan Server.

myDayZ is an Internet Gaming Platform, dedicated to bringing premium content and services in German and English for Bohemia Interactives DayZ.

Gameservers:

Community Hive Gameservers: (Whitelist Information: hive.mydayz.de)

MYDAYZ#1 (Chernarus) Veteran / Crosshair: on / 3rd Person: on

MYDAYZ#2 (Chernarus) Veteran / Crosshair: on / 3rd Person: on

MYDAYZ#3 (Lingor) Veteran / Crosshair: on / 3rd Person: on

MYDAYZ#4 (Takistan) Veteran / Crosshair: on / 3rd Person: on

MYDAYZ#5 (Chernarus) Veteran / Crosshair: on / 3rd Person: on

Official Hive Gameservers:

DE 285 (GMT -5) Veteran / Crosshair: on / 3rd Person: on

DE 373 (GMT -5) Veteran / Crosshair: on / 3rd Person: on

DE 516 (GMT +2) Veteran / Crosshair: off / 3rd Person: off

Lingor Hive Gameservers:

Lingor DE#68 (GMT -7) Veteran / Crosshair: on / 3rd Person: off

Lingor DE#19 (GMT -7) Veteran / Crosshair: on / 3rd Person: off

Public Teamspeak:

ts3server://mydayz.de?port=9999

German Information:

myDayZ.de ist ein Internet-Spieleportal, das sich zur Aufgabe gemacht hat erstklassigen Inhalt in deutscher und englischer Sprache für Bohemia Interactices DayZ zu bieten. Unser Hauptaugenmerk liegt auf dem Bereitstellen von Neuigkeiten, Informationen von Einsteigerhilfen bis Profi-Tipps und dem Bilden einer Basis für einzigartige Spielerinteraktion durch unsere sehr beliebten Gameserver und den Community Hive.

Unsere eigens gehosteten DayZ Gameserver bieten zusammen mit einem umfangreichen DayZ-Wiki, den neusten Information der DayZ Entwickler, einem großen Forum und regelmäßigen Events ein großes Angebot um ein optimales Spielerlebnis zu erzeugen.

Darüber hinaus bieten wir Gruppen, welche regelmäßig auf unseren Gameservern Spielen einen eigen geschützten TS3 Channel sowie ein geschütztes Unterforum, um ungestörte Absprachen zu ermöglichen. Details im Forum.

Want to get part of the Team?

You have writing skills or you are good at editing videos or you just want to help us out in another way? Visit myDayZ.de and drop me a PM at our forums. Or just write us an email to info@mydayz.de.

Spieler die gerne etwas zu diesem Projekt beitragen möchten, können sich PM bei mir melden. Alternativ auch per Mail an info@mydayz.de.

Edited by bav

Neue Spieler finden vor Allem auf unserem Teamspeak3 Server Anschluss. Also schaut vorbei ;)

@r4nd0m: this is not the first german wiki and I wonder, why those upcoming communities can't work together on one german wiki instead of one wiki per page. so i keep looking at the big english one ;)

Edited by aenima

Easy to say, hard to get it actually working ;)

For example: We are one of the few sites WITHOUT ANY Ads.

Edited by bav

Easy to say, hard to get it actually working ;)

For example: We are one of the few sites WITHOUT ANY Ads.

I got Addblocker plus, every* site is without ads for me!

Sersioulsy tough, there are a dozen German Wiki's about this game right now, and only one english one.

The quality of the articles on the german ones are outlandishly low.

You guys should get together and make one uber wiki instead of staying devided.

*with exceptions for sites I like and will support trough generating some add revenue for them.

Hi, die TS3 Serveradresse scheint nicht ganz richtig zu sein.

Wenn ich die in mein TS3 Client kopiere, kann mein TS3 Client diese nicht auflösen und connecten!

Hi BlackEagle,

du brauchst die nicht in deinen Client zu kopieren sondern kannst einfach draufklicken wenn du TS3 installiert hast ;)

Wenn du die Adresse richtig eingeben willst, dann musst du folgende Daten verwenden:

IP: mydayz.de

Port 9999

Grüße

I got Addblocker plus, every* site is without ads for me!

Sersioulsy tough, there are a dozen German Wiki's about this game right now, and only one english one.

The quality of the articles on the german ones are outlandishly low.

You guys should get together and make one uber wiki instead of staying devided.

*with exceptions for sites I like and will support trough generating some add revenue for them.

Hi Izithel,

I wanted to get back to this earlier but just today found the time.

You are right that adblocker will free you from almost any ad on any site. However also keep in mind that ads may be necessary to pay the bills for webservers/gameservers/voiceservers, which I'm certain you do as you already stated that you selectively turn it off.

However when talking about ads there are two main motives:

- Sites with ADs which only aim at attackting visitors to make money out of the traffic.

- Sites who use their ADs to pay the bills the site is actually creating

And then there is the third group which does not have ads at all and invests own money to get the site up and running (maybe later get the spent money back in part with donations). This is the group we are currently belonging to, and as long as it is financially bearable we will stick to this.

And let me be perfectly clear - these are not amounts of just a few €.

Now if you'd were about to search a new community, would you tend to go to one which is belonging to the first or second group, or one which dedicates itself to stay ad free as long as possible (don't get me wrong - this is not implying that other DayZ Communities go for the first or second alternative)

That being said to the ads I also want to spend a few lines on what you wrote about the wiki.

Here also I agree with you that the german Wikis are currently very fragmented (many small ones). Also our own Wiki is still by far not complete and has to be improved upon, but this is an ongoing process. The english version is very well established, but keep in mind that it does exist 2,5 months now, we just got started one week ago.

I also think the german Wikis will have to change at some point and maybe some mergers have to take place, but I don't think this time is now. We for example are proud of what we were able to create (also of being able to keep it ad free), and I think each community/wiki founder will see his own creation as "own little baby" which he will have difficulties with giving this away.

Besides that - I generally don't like the idea of having monopoly. I always like the idea of having different alternatives to chose from - also keep in mind the saying "competition is good for business".

Let some time pass and we all will see how this evolves.

Anyway, I hope you can understand our points, and thanks again for your honest feedback!

Wie ganz oben beschrieben freuen wir uns auch über jede helfende Hand um z.B. das Wiki noch umfangreicher zu machen :-)

Seit heute bieten wir euch die Möglichkeit einen eigenen, passwortgeschutzten TS3 Channel, sowie ein eigenes, zugriffsbeschränktes Unterforum fur eure DayZ Gruppe zu erhalten! Somit könnt ihr mit eurer Gruppe stets ungestört auf unserem Teamspeak Server spielen und euch in einem eigenen Unterforum absprechen und Informationen austauschen.

Mehr Informationen dazu gibt es hier:

http://forum.mydayz.de/neuigkeiten/ank%C3%BCndigungen/716-mydayz-de-bietet-euch-squad-foren-und-eigene-teamspeak-channel/

Edited by leepfrog

Sollte sich noch der ein oder andere DayZ Begeisterte dafür interessieren dieses Projekt mitzugestalten, einfach per PM in unserem Forum oder via Kontaktformular melden. :) Helfende Hände sind immer Willkommen!

Are you attending Gamescom in Cologne in two weeks? Meet up with community and myDayZ.de staff members on site!

Seid ihr in zwei Wochen auf der Gamescom in Köln? Trefft Spieler aus der Community und myDayz.de Admins!

Edited by bav

Hat jemand, unabhängig von den Admins, auf deren Servern gespielt und könnte was dazu sagen?

Hallo shuuked!

Habe damals selber nach Servern gesucht, die zum einen eine schnelle Anbindung besitzen und zum anderen schnellen und guten Support seitens der Admins. Bin dadurch auf dem de 373 gelandet und war begeistert! Schneller Kontakt war jeder Zeit gegeben und die Community - super.

Hab dadurch mittlerweile auch einen Posten als Moderator angenommen, um die anderen User ebenfalls zu unterstützen und vorallem weil die Community einfach viel Spaß bereitet.

Mehrere Freunde und Bekannte von mir haben sich mittlerweile auch angmeldet und spielen regelmässig als Team auf den Servern.

Falls du noch keines hast, schau doch mal in unser Forum http://mydayz.de und wenn du schon ein Team hast, ist es sogar möglich das dir/euch ein eigener TS-Channel und ein Unterforum bereitgestellt wird.

Solltest du noch Fragen haben, kannst du auch mich auch gerne im IRC anschreiben: #mydayz

Gruß

Just updated Gameserver-List.

If you encounter any issues, feel free to drop a line on our DayZ Forum.

Thanks!

Edited by bav

sehr engagierte leute und gut gepflegte page + server. kann man nur weiterempfehlen :)

sehr engagierte leute und gut gepflegte page + server. kann man nur weiterempfehlen :)

Freut mich zu hören, das Feedback geb ich ans ganze Team weiter. :)

Des Weiteren gibt es kommende Woche das erste Event. Informationen dazu findet Ihr hier:

Community Meet Up + Arena Event