Sign in to follow this  
Jackftw

Why do guys play as girl characters?

2 reasons.

1. The ass-factor that all 3rd person games have. Nicer to look at a feminine ass than a male ass run all day. Much more so in DayZ because of long distances.

2. Nerd factor. You can influence people by appearing female.

1. The ass-factor that all 3rd person games have. Nicer to look at a feminine ass than a male ass run all day. Much more so in DayZ because of long distances.

I guess I'm just not that desperate to see a pixelated anus.

I hear this reason all the time, but it doesn't seem very valid. When you play a game like this, you shouldn't be staring at your character at all. You should be away of whats around you.

You're right, and I did mention that I play as a male character in this game. So you're right, that argument is certainly not valid as it pertains to this game. Other games however (particularly RPGs) you do stare at your character quite a bit.

I guess I'm just not that desperate to see a pixelated anus.

I'm sure you realize that is a silly comment.

Usually if I run with a group, and we're starting over we tend to go female, especially on veteran servers.

Less people play females, so less of a chance of accidentally friendly firing in a hazardous situation

I don't know why I prefer female characters, I can play as a male one if I want, but I just prefer females. I'm not going to give you some stupid excuse like "Oh, I prefer staring at a female characters ass than a males", Because I hardly ever look at my character. My eyes are on the surroundings. Maybe people would complain less about losing their gear if they spent less time looking at the virtual ass of their character :P.

Also my friend says I have a, and I quote, "white ass pants" which are more visible to him in the night. :rolleyes:

I met a gut in our playing community, very infantile, that wants to humiliate players more by being killed by a girl. Also constantly has a wank off about what guns he has. Hoards like a hamster. He claims he has to go to work, so can't be 5, but McDonalds has probably issues with some of their staff :D

• Like 1

I hear this reason all the time, but it doesn't seem very valid. When you play a game like this, you shouldn't be staring at your character at all. You should be away of whats around you.

Yes there you go! Not only question and ridicule a person's motives for playing THEIR game on THEIR time with THEIR money but also tell them how to play. I don't always play chick characters. But when I do, potato. Get off your high horse fuckwit.

I'm playing as my first girl just to try something different. That's all there is to it.

Playing as a woman or playing as a weird skinned character allows groups to be able to identify themselves easier. As all survivors have basically the same skin/clothing it allows identification of friendlies and non-friendlies to be easier... hope this clears it up some, clearly this isnt applicable to all cases, and there are some RL women that play the game but its the most common, logical reason I've seen as to why.

I never understood why guys play as girl characters in almost every game that has the option. Is it to try and look ''pro''? And I especially don't get why you would in this game, because you can't use camo/ghillie suits.

cause they ghey

2 reasons.

2. Nerd factor. You can influence people by appearing female.

These two things, and I'd like to add that I don't enjoy listening to heavy male breathing for hours on end when I run. But until female characters can change skins I will keep using the male character.

3 Things are certain in life:

Death

Taxes

A "Why do guys play as girl characters?" thread in every game forum that has female characters available in it's game.

I never understood why guys play as girl characters in almost every game that has the option. Is it to try and look ''pro''? And I especially don't get why you would in this game, because you can't use camo/ghillie suits.

Well, you can't find camo/ghillie in current patch anyway so what does it matter? Personally I would rather have white pants/trousers rather then white sleeves but all my characters have been male.

The only reason I've done that in the past is because my friend is as blind as a bat. So I used a female Char :$$$ To help him recognise me easier and not shoot me. But once I found out that they couldn't use Ghillie suits I went back to male.

3 different reasons.

1. They like to watch a girl's ass move as they run, so they play in 3rd person and watch their character's ass.

This is the reason I'm playing a girl at the moment, nice job making it the first reason 'Zeromentor'