Sign in to follow this  
Gemz

Fix Everything

We understand the game is new but is it not obvious the over whelming support is has received from people? Almost every server has a player in it and at times full 24/7.

Im a dayZ fanatic and i bought ARMA 2 just for this mod. Im sure im not alone. With this knowledge wouldn't it be evident that this mod is going to (take off) in the market? I would totally fork out $20 a month if all 100% of bugs were fixed.

While we are on the topic of bugs i just ran for 3-hours heading North with two friends and scored over 15 AKM mags but died because i glitched out on a rock. This is enough to turn someone off completely from this broken ass game. I guess you guys are lucky that i enjoy & love this game enough to forget about what just happened. Please fix this shit asap because its happening allot. Games and Drugs are leisure and like a drug dealer cut's back cocaine, you aren't giving us the full product! I know in time this will all be fixed buy im losing hair.

Peace/thanks

Jim

PS: WHICH MOTHER F***** IS IN CHARGE OF ALLOCATING SERVERS? WE NEED MORE GOD DAMN AUSSIE SERVERS! WTF IS THIS DOG SHIT! I DREAD WEEKEND QUES! ILL FUCKING QUIT MY JOB TO PLAY MORE YOU TIGHT ASS SPONSORS! SCAN COUNTRIES WITH SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS AND BOOST SERVER COUNT IN THAT COUNTRY!

PPS: GAME-ARENA GET OFF YOUR F******* RICH/FAT ASS AND PROMOTE THESE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

Edited by Gemz

Wow, I bet your post really puts some fire under those lazy devs asses!

What would we do without you??

Ps. Why is the word "lucky" a link in your post, that leads to the main forum page? Seems kinda weird to me.

Don't worry.. The awesomely named "The War Z" is coming out tomorrow and it's perfect and has been in development since a world War 2. It has not bugs and spawns real life ice cream bars directly into your intestines.

Also, they keep trying to make more Australian servers, but they die inexplicably from jelly fish and crocodilees and dingos take them.

Edited by Disgraced

We understand the game is new but is it not obvious the over whelming support is has received from people? Almost every server has a player in it and at times full 24/7.

Im a dayZ fanatic and i bought ARMA 2 just for this mod. Im sure im not alone. With this knowledge wouldn't it be evident that this mod is going to (take off) in the market? I would totally fork out $20 a month if all 100% of bugs were fixed.

While we are on the topic of bugs i just ran for 3-hours heading North with two friends and scored over 15 AKM mags but died because i glitched out on a rock. This is enough to turn someone off completely from this broken ass game. I guess you guys are lucky that i enjoy & love this game enough to forget about what just happened. Please fix this shit asap because its happening allot. Games and Drugs are leisure and like a drug dealer cut's back cocaine, you aren't giving us the full product!

Peace/thanks

Jim

PS: WHICH MOTHER F***** IS IN CHARGE OF ALLOCATING SERVERS? WE NEED MORE GOD DAMN AUSSIE SERVERS! WTF IS THIS DOG SHIT! I DREAD WEEKEND QUES! ILL FUCKING QUIT MY JOB TO PLAY MORE YOU TIGHT ASS SPONSORS! SCAN COUNTRIES WITH SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS AND BOOST SERVER COUNT IN THAT COUNTRY!

PPS: GAME-ARENA GET OFF YOUR F******* RICH/FAT ASS AND PROMOTE THESE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

We make the servers... Go buy one. lol

No reason to complain about it when you're part of the problem.

Edited by Tyler Bro

The mod is not even out of testing stage, ofcourse it is buggy, think of it as minecraft. It was buggy up until some latter beta patches, then it got released and runs pretty smooth.

We make the servers... Go buy one. lol

No reason to complain about it when your part of the problem.

Your.

First post and you are complaining, it might be well written , but it is QQ. They will flame you with internet memes now jim. Dont loose your confidence in the game.

its alpha state and u have beta state they could find their private testers and not make it public and wait 5 years to bring it out ,...

OP is an idiot. No one is in charge of 'allocating' servers. Anyone with a server with the right specs can run a server.

ALSO are you just ignorant or can you not read that the game is in Alpha.

Edited by Andromeda

i care little what you all say

GIVE US MORE MOTHER F******* SERVERS YOU SONS OF BITCHES

And people question us Brits for shipping off all the convicts Australians...

that's not how it works. this is community. you want a server, you host it

somone host more SERVERS i have no money

While we are on the topic of bugs i just ran for 3-hours heading North with two friends and scored over 15 AKM mags but died because i glitched out on a rock. This is enough to turn someone off completely from this broken ass game. I guess you guys are lucky that i enjoy & love this game enough to forget about what just happened. Please fix this shit asap because its happening allot. Games and Drugs are leisure and like a drug dealer cut's back cocaine, you aren't giving us the full product!

Peace/thanks

Jim

CALM THE F**K DOWN Rockets really the only one coding so chill... its an effing alfa.....sheeeeeshhhh.

Edited by thatcommiekid

Peace/thanks

Jim

Dude its not even in beta stage, in later updates it will have most of the issues fixed, thats how a game starts...

Edited by MinxinG

somone host more SERVERS i have no money

YOU HAS NO MONIES

But you demand others pay for your fun.....?

*but I is poor T.T.. you must feel sorry for me.

beggars cant be choosers, suck it up princess

Edited by moofactory

PEOPLE YOUR MISSING THE POINT!

what happens when a cocaine addicts doesn't get his propper fix?

WAKE UP AMERICA

While we are on the topic of bugs i just ran for 3-hours heading North with two friends and scored over 15 AKM mags but died because i glitched out on a rock. This is enough to turn someone off completely from this broken ass game. I guess you guys are lucky that i enjoy & love this game enough to forget about what just happened. Please fix this shit asap because its happening allot. Games and Drugs are leisure and like a drug dealer cut's back cocaine, you aren't giving us the full product! I know in time this will all be fixed buy im losing hair.

Peace/thanks

Jim

We are lucky because you stay on? You act like we give any shits that you play. also if you think its so easy to make a game let alone a huge mod perfect then I want you to do it