Sign in to follow this  
Kylez

Killed by 2 guys I played with for over three hours

The psychological aspect of this mod is just phenomenal, don't you think? You get shot (murdered ;) ) plenty in other games aswell, but what makes it so horrible in this one, is that most of the time you can't easily exact revenge on the culprit. Especially when in some situations you feel as though you gained someones trust and vice versa, you just wanna pay that sucker back...but then you spawn 7km away from him (and probably will never find him again). Hence the feelings of injustice, distrust and, as I often read here,...pure disgust at what just happened to them. I love it :D !

Edited by Mercator
  • Like 1

Before you begin I GET IT, in this game you can't trust anyone..but this one guy going by the name of Mike ((2) is the killer im sure, first I died from a broken leg I got after his avatar lightly brushed mine in a door way, after begging me not to kill him, of which I gave mercy and even gave him supplies and asked to join with me, we then met another survivor who seemed to be cool, that guy then after 2 hours and running up to the hills of Elektro and building a fire and getting ready to cook meat decides to kill me.

Wish this game had some way of contacting other players cause who spends that amount of time and then kills you..Again I get this is DayZ, just never played a game like this in my life before..

They should add in a function to offer Bounties on other users so if they Whack you, you can offer a bounty on them to get revenge. lol that would be cool. Obv it should only be for someone that killed you and not some randomer as that would open up massive TROLLING

you shouldn't have been playing with him. this mod is about killing other players survival doesn't matter

life doesn't matter

errrrrrrr HUH? You obivously miss the whole point of the mod then. Co oping is by far, way more fun than KOS'ing. Only those lacking imagination and used to playing deathmatch shooters (and cant get used to not killing others) play this way.

Telling someone "you shouldn't have been playing with them" is really an empty sentence.

• Like 1

The psychological aspect of this mod is just phenomenal, don't you think? You get shot (murdered ;) ) plenty in other games aswell, but what makes it so horrible in this one, is that most of the time you can't easily exact revenge on the culprit. Especially when in some situations you feel as though you gained someones trust and vice versa, you just wanna pay that sucker back...but then you spawn 7km away from him (and probably will never find him again). Hence the feelings of injustice, distrust and, as I often read here,...pure disgust at what just happened to them. I love it :D !

Nothing psychological about power gameing loot whores.

Nothing psychological about power gameing loot whores.

Why do you bother taking the time to post irrelevant and unconstructive posts?

Try to resist the temptation to put those fingers to keys, for our sake. Please.