I was just running around the map on the hunt of some cows and what not. I came across a town with zombies already spawned in it. So I knew there was someone here and seeing I was up north. Most likely not someone nice.

I run around the edge of the town using the trees as over as I try and spot whoever it was inside of the town. Then I found him, a lone guy, crawling threw a field of zombies. At a far I noticed he had some kind of heavy weapon.

I quickly get a nice shot on him and wait him to get into a more open area and a couple of SAW rounds later he was dead. On my way to loot him began to notice something. HE HAD A CROSSBOW. This poor helpless soul was using a crossbow... I feel bad for putting this guy down. I wish I could take it all back. If I knew it was a crossbow I would of left him alone! D:

Redeem yourself by giving him your SAW.

Don't even try to redeem yourself.

You intended to kill someone anyway for no reason. What does it matter what he's carrying?

Redeem yourself by pretending to be sorry.

redeem yourself by giving him all your stuff, and then cap him in the back of the head with your pistol.

Next time he finds you... he's going to t-bag you to the face so hard that you can't even munch your delicious beans anymore.

Seriously, I had some sweet pixel nuts grinding on my face yesterday at the Balota Airstrip on my usual sneaky afternoon. It didn't annoy me much, but heck it looked weird as hell...

Oh, and redeem his crossbow. I can take it to him, you can trust me.

i was alive for straight ten days, got bored and decided to head to NW airfield, as I entered the barracks I heard a chopper closing in, it attracted a lot of zombies with it, I was stuck inside the barracks but I had enough ammo to deal with zeds, so as I was pumping led into them zombies Ive heard a chopper landing to my right, I looked trough a window and saw 3 bandits getting out. They surrounded me and the huey was up in the air again providing CAS, I hid in one of the rooms but the huey gunner managed to shoot me.

It was FP clan or something.

After I respawned i decided to dedicate my gamelife just to fuck them up, so I did. I knew they have a big camp with the huey. So the next 4 days I spent in looking for their camp, during that time I led a psychological warfare, freaking them out whenever I could.

At the end of the 4 day I found it, it was way up north near the sea, 10 tents full of valuable items and 1 huey, so I transfered all their stuff to the chopper and took it for its final spin. After I ran out of fuel I crashed into the sea, omg what a wonderful feeling, omg what a joy when they found out they were butt fucked by the random survivor they have killed without any reason.

Life was great once again.

Moral of the story: pick your targets carefully they might come back and sting you in the ass.

man that was me you killed.. :(((

redeem yourself by giving the saw :DD

JK JK