Sign in to follow this  
xyph

Can't connect to server...

Hey DayZ Community,

I have a problem with DayZ, I can't connect into a server... There is alwas an alert: "Connection failed"

I have installed the game correctly in my opinion... I installed "ARMA II : Combined Operations" on Steam, after it was downloaded, i started first "ARMA II" the i started "ARMA II : Operation Arrowhead". After this, I downloaded the "DayZ Folder" here from the official site with uTorrent. Then i created the folder "@DayZ" in the "Operation Arrowhead" folder, the i created the "addons" folder in the "@DayZ" folder, after that i put everything from the "DayZ 1.7.2.3" in the "addons" folder. I started "Arma II : Combined Operations" and tried to connect to a server. Then it went wrong and a message came which say that the connection failed....

When you can help me, u can also add me on Steam : xyph_css | or on Skype : xyphhh

xYph

No one knows how to fix this. All you'll get is basic answers of common sense junk that doesn't help. The game is broken. DayZ isn't in Alpha. Arma 2 is.

Edited by marik

Same issue, trying to consolidate all these threads into one so here :http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/36686-connecting-failed/page__gopid__403019#entry403019

please try what I have tried and let me know how you get on

have you try to go to the expansion menu and turn on the dayz mod ?