Gotham

Fort Gotham (Currently inactive!)

I still think that fortifying a barn makes more sense. The roof keeps snipers out.

It is to small though to accomadate the amount of people who pmed me. Mabye I can find a place with a barn on the inside of the compound.

Edited by Gotham

Castle Rog can be secured pretty damn easily, has two or three sniper points and is right up the hill from a deer stand and Elektro.

Check it out.

Hi, i would like to help you, and the other guys. I have plenty of food, soda, morphine and blood bags. And im in Cherno too. ill just need some blood myself, i got shot at but survived.

I have a mic, and talk decent english. (Im not from USA or UK)

Edited by Canoxify

When we did fort friendly we used the same area in chernogorsk as you, we also used the berenzino lumber yard, there is an island called skalisty with a radio tower, a small village aswell, nice little area to fortify, sure not alot of safety from bandits unless you have a boat and some coastal sentries

I would use super markets, churches, schools or possibly the power plant at the back of elektro

I also thought devils castle would be a decent place to fortify, docks seem to be decent places tho, not alot of zombie spawns, plenty of room, no access in if you block off the entrances and leave one open

( just some shitty suggestions ) Ive crossed the map 4 times and locations are pretty dim for friendly forts

Oh and also right next to that area in chernogorsk there is a white building that has a pretty awesome sniper vantage, if you are defending that fort I suggest some good shooters up there just incase :)

Every game I've played I usually ends up being the guy who helps people or defend people from the "bad" guys so this is interesting. Im not a hardcore gamer when it comes to FPS but Im pretty deasent anyways. I even saved a guy by running into a bunch of Zeds chasing him and let em eat on me instead so I think I have the right mentality ;)

Right now I have a DMR, Glock, binoculars but not much of the first aid things nor food but well can't be that hard to team up and get some :).

Edited by Secutor