brady0630

in the past two hours.. 4 hackers.

THE HACKING NEEDS TO STOP... IT IS RUINING THE GAME. GET RID OF THE HACKING OR I AM GOING TO STOP PLAYING UNTIL IT IS FIXED (I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON EITHER). ARRRRRGGGGGGHHH!

Did somebody say mad?

I troll, but it is alpha, just chill and deal with it.

remember the number one rule about living in Day Z is don't get attached to your gear.

Edited by Catalogue

yeah its not going to stop any time soon and im guessing you will hunger for dayz before the hackers give up trying

lol I love how all you guys are so defensive.. this game is BROKEN right now... I have not stopped playing since post, constatn world hops, every time I eventually die by a hacker.

Your post is moot. No one cares if you as an individual no longer plays a beta mod. Hacking is awful, but do you know for sure said individuals were hacking? Are you just some butthurt teenie pie? If you really want to deal with such sickening individuals why not try and identify and provide evidence that could lead to the banning of such people instead of clogging up a forum with your mind numbing dribble. In my opinion people like you are just as destructive and awful as any "Hacker"

lol I love how all you guys are so defensive.. this game is BROKEN right now... I have not stopped playing since post, constatn world hops, every time I eventually die by a hacker.

yes, of course. you died, must have been a hacker, right?

no denying that there are hacks and hackers about but come on they are not always and every where. most deaths are because some one saw you first not because some one teleported in behind you.

what annoys me more are the alt+f4 warriors and server hoppers.

lol all fools doubting me, I am sorry normally I am a friendly person but you are bias people posting in defense of dayz because you love it... Guess what, I love the game too. But when I cannot even play the game for 2 hours without getting hacked?

1)

and stop saying you are one person.. I just said I am not alone (learn to read)

2)

you want proof its a hacker? I have it on fraps I'll happily show you to prove you wrong.

3)

I just bought killing floor to take a break from hackers, thats how much my gameplay has been tarnished because of these players who are exploiting the game.

lol all fools doubting me, I am sorry normally I am a friendly person but you are bias people posting in defense of dayz because you love it... Guess what, I love the game too. But when I cannot even play the game for 2 hours without getting hacked?

1)

2)

you want proof its a hacker? I have it on fraps I'll happily show you to prove you wrong.

3)

I just bought killing floor to take a break from hackers, thats how much my gameplay has been tarnished because of these players who are exploiting the game.

haha, you seemed awfully friendly to your hacker buddies today.

Are you going into populated servers? If so... STOP! 'Hackers' a.k.a. Script kiddies go into servers with lots of people in them. Go to one with around 10-20 people in it. I do that and I haven't met a script kiddie yet!

1)

2)

3)

retard nobody is saying there aren't hackers. people are saying two things:

1. it's an alpha mod so expect there to be massive problems with every aspect.

2. LITERALLY NO ONE cares if you don't play.

You really can't blame hackers on the mod being an alpha.

once again learn how to read... number 1, read number 3... number 2, read number 1. Come back when you have something constructive to say.

There is so many of these threads, Hacking is the biggest downfall of Dayz

thank you.

haha, you seemed awfully friendly to your hacker buddies today.

I love how you say hackers plural. You don't even know the whole story, all you are doing is going off of something you heard. When you are in my shoes and you know the truth? then you can. Otherwise keep your mouth shut because you will end up saying the wrong thing to the wrong person someday, that person is not me but... just be forewarned bud.

Edited by brady0630

Well , im not closing the thread yet. Some valid points here and OMG it actually stayed on topic !

Wonder if it will stay that way .......

Seriously, what was the point of this thread? Oh, there are hackers in the game. Thanks. I never knew that. Hacks need to be removed? Wow, the devs are gonna be amazed with this news.

Join a less populated server. Don't get attached to your gear. And deal with it.

Edited by ShinySnack

I can see where he is coming from. There seems to be more hackers this past week then in a Long Time. So many of them.... In the past 24 hours we have banned 30+ "Full List On Our Website Main Page" Battle Eye really needs to get there head in the game. Hate to see this game die over Idiots hacking the game.

Edited by Streak

I Agree with the poster this is getting old, I am friends with a server admin and today we had atleast 3 to 4 different hacking incidents. One shooting what sounded like Star Wars style laser cannons at the Electro beach with huge explosions that followed. Another who was shooting silenced 50 cal running up and down the coast with god mode. And yet another who decided to summon 2 buses and everyone in the server to the NW Airfield for god knows what reason... Maybe he wanted us all to load into the buses? Maybe he wanted us to all kill each other. The server got shut down by the head admin before anyone was killed I believe. We get to log back into hear all the players in the lobby complaining, "oh it was probably the Admin who summoned us all etc". I tried to assure them it wasnt the admin who did it since it would make no sense to shut down the server right after summoning everyone, but still the blame continued. Honestly it was pretty funny and maybe would have been fun if it was actually how the game was met to be played, lol. Luckily everyone who aborted quickly was put back to their previous location after the server reset. Need some more work being done to get rid of these hacks since i assume they probably work in all the Arma games/mods.