Sign in to follow this  
Catalogue

Girls

Girls  

494 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a girl and do you play as a girl?

• I am a Boy and i play as a Boy
    • I am a Boy and i play as a Girl
    • I am a Girl and i play as a Girl
    • I am a Girl and i play as a Boy

If the female character had camo and ghillie I would definitely play with a female character.

Edited by Mr.Glowsticks

Alright so after over 1 week and over 100 participants, the image created by this poll meets exactly my expectations.

Though I thought that females are a little more common than this poll shows.

Male, play as female... Most of the time. Though this current life (the longest I have had up to now) has been male ... Since I knew I was going to find a Gillie suit.

Surprisingly, I tried the "Male as Female" thing to test it out, I was invited to groups more times than not and not shot at once. And I thought you had to have at least a busty female model to get that attention.

On subject of the question; I play male with aviators and mustache.

I am a guy and play with the guy skin.

But if the female skin would look a lot cooler I might play it as well for variety. I am not ashamed to have played Tomb Raider either ;)

why would you play with the female skin when you can't wear gillies?

why would you play with the female skin when you can't wear gillies?

For the fun of it. For variety. Because it's better to look at a pixelated girl ass in 3rd person view than a hairy backside. Things like that.

I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

But seriously, I play as a guy. I would sometimes play as a chick (better scenery if you get my meaning) but ghillies don't work with them.

That Devastated me but my Alternate account has A ghillie since he was a boy :)

Seriously does everything have to be pink? it's a fucking pain to read your posts...

• Like 1

Seriously does everything have to be pink? it's a fucking pain to read your posts...

That would be purple.

This is pink.

On topic: I am a girl that plays both male and female skins.

-MONSTER

girl avatar (smaller frame sneaks through doors) until there is customization or better male avatars.

this may just be me, but the male avatars all seem to look so geared (like they had bought bulletproof vests and 'outdoorsman' stuff ages before the apocalypse started just so they could finally shove a gun in someones faces and yell 'down on the ground' with some genuine authority,) however the female avatar (aside from the sneakiness benefits of creeping through doorways,) looks more 'civil'?

Edited by 'O'

Male, and I play a male character. Female characters cant equip special clothing in DayZ but they have an unfair advantage by having a much smaller hitbox than male characters, making them harder to get hit. They have that advantage in most of the games.

TL;DR:

If you play competitively, you choose female for unfair advantage. Otherwise, you jack off to your character or you are some kind of strange individual who wants attention from males in a virtual game.

I am a guy and play as a guy since I'd very much like to use my ghillie suits.

Don't hit on me, silly boys! ^_^

This teenage attention grabbing is ridiculous. Grow the fuck up.

• Like 2

I play as a dude so I can use custom faces and wear camouflage.

This teenage attention grabbing is ridiculous. Grow the fuck up.

Brilliant...

I'm a guy and I use to alternate between skins. One life I would play as a male, the next I'd play as a female. Just to spice up the game a bit. However, ever since I learned that females can't wear ghillie suits, I've played exclusively as a male.