Tyrant (DayZ)

Stuck at Requesting character data from server

Whenever i try to join a server for some reason it just stays at the requesting data screen

Then after awhile of this i can see stars but i cant move or get into my gear

This has been happening all day to me. I've been trying to play this mod for the last 3 days with no success. Only once have I actually gotten in, but in that instance no zombies spawned for me.

I have the same error. My mother is a Support Analysist and she thinks it's a clearance difficulty. It's failing to REQUEST infomation so maybe a port isn't open which should be?

Yes, I downloaded EVERYTHING to double check.

I get spawned on the empty field, unable to move around.

Still happening to me. I've reinstalled the game multiple times to try and fix it. I'm wondering if something in the ArmAII AddOns folder is wrong. There's a lot more than just the Chernarus files in there.

Could you guys email you ArmA2OA.RPT file to dayzdevteam@gmail.com?

It is probably a server needing restarted, but it could be something else. This report file contains a lot of debug information that is useful for me to tell you why this is happening.

Same, searched the steam folder and let windows search it, no results...

I'm getting this "error" only on US servers. All the EU and ANZ servers work fine.

I'm getting this "error" only on US servers. All the EU and ANZ servers work fine.

Just tried this out on different servers, same thing :(

I too am having this problem. If it means anything i have Arma 2 retail and Arrowhead on steam.

Okay guys. I got it fixed by cleaning out the AddOns folder in the ArmA II directory but now zombies won't spawn for me...

This has been happening to me quite often on the 50 player servers, and judging from the global chat lots of other people are having the same issue. I've not tried EU servers but the 35 slot US servers seem to be better for some reason.