Inception.

FUCKING BULLSHIT

You know, earlier today DayZ was working just fine. I exit it for a few hours and come back. I try to join a server and I'm greeted with this fucking stupid "connecting failed" bullshit error.

If it's not that, it's "wait for host" for hours. And if it's not that, it's some other stupid shit.

Any help?

are u using sixlauncher or the Ingame Server search?

are u using sixlauncher or the Ingame Server search?

Both.

Both.

hmm... odd... the servers with a Red X u cant join no matter what u try... i dont see why u can connect to the ones with Yellow spheres

Heres some advice. Try saying please when your asking for help.

• Like 1

Heres some advice. Try saying please when your asking for help.

Tell me. How many times have you said that?

I've been having the same problem. Ever since the latest patch joining servers takes extremely long. It's been driving me crazy, what makes it worse is that all that time you spend "waiting for character to create" you're actually in the world basically bait for bandits and zombies alike. This is a pretty big issue and i hope Rocket fixes it soon.

Tell me. How many times have you said that?

Just the once, just then, to you.

Just the once, just then, to you.

Good.

I've been having the same problem. Ever since the latest patch joining servers takes extremely long. It's been driving me crazy, what makes it worse is that all that time you spend "waiting for character to create" you're actually in the world basically bait for bandits and zombies alike. This is a pretty big issue and i hope Rocket fixes it soon.

Ergh, the loading times take FOREVER.

Are you playing on EU or US servers ?

Are you playing on EU or US servers ?

US and Australian mainly.

There is your problem, been told by our server provider, that them and other hosting companies have been haveing issues with the US hive cluster, and that Bistudio have a repesentive onroute to it. Why they havent made a announcement god only knows.

This is what we were told by our Host.

The EU hive cluster is also haveing trouble because is has to compensate for the loss of the US one( my theory) .

So don't expect progress to be saved properly on EU servers and expect haveing bad Desync/connection issues on US servers. The reason is when you join a server it has to report to the Hive and if the connection is bad you get conneciton failed, and have problems loging in, and even finding loot in buildings because that is also hive controlled.

All you can do i wait it out. Try looking at some of the Dayz steams xD they are constantly running around with a yellow chain and you can be 70% sure that all their progress is not saved if they log with a yellow chain.

Edited by Honey Badger.

Battleye issues dont know what to do ... Cant play this is so frustrating only pro software people know what to do Please

Battleye issues dont know what to do

Open BOTH of these folders.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 AO\BattlEye and the ArmA 2 AO install folder wherever it's at and goto the Expansion\BattlEye folder.

Download the new BattlEye file v1.61.94876 BE Client for Windows (32-bit) from HERE. Delete the old BEClient.dll from BOTH folders and replace them with the new one.

Edited by SIMJEDI