Sign in to follow this  
Xlar

Hacker on US 353

Don't have a name but he is obviously hacking, running around with a Ghillie Suit in the middle of Elektrozavodsk killing anyone they come in contact with.

Earlier they used some sort of hack to kill everyone at once on the server.

Interestingly enough this person has the worst aim with the AK-47; I ran up to him with a hatchet smacked him 4-5 times before he got his finishing shot on me, no bleeding from that person or broken limbs.

I was playing on this server and at around 12:30 Central time on 7/22/2012 I was killed by a man in a ghillie suit who had a golden AKS. I unloaded my L85a2 AWS into him, pulled out my pistol and unloaded it into him, reloaded and unloaded another clip into him. This idiot was shooting at me this entire time and missed. This entire gun battle all happened within 20 feet of each other. It wasn't until I was reloading my pistol for the second time that I was shot and killed by him. My name is Derek in game by the way. After I died I had a friend with an AS50 that shot him in the head at least 5 times and another friend who unloaded an entire FN FAL clip into him to no avail. My friend with the FN FAL was then killed by this soulless hacker and my friends name is Mumbles in game. This guy needs to be permanently banned from all of the servers. If this kind of stuff continues it will ruin the game.

Edited by DedicatedMormon

Hello, i'm Mumbles in game,

Following the incident where I was killed by the guy in the ghillie suite i disconnected from the server, about 25 - 30 mins later I reconnected hoping the hacker had moved on and while attempting to return to my body I encountered bombed out buildings on the eastern side of cherno, there was significant smoke and as I recorded explosion sounds continued in the area of the destroyed building. I have the video of this if requested, shortly after that i disconnected when I heard that my corpse had despawned.

Edited by RyanMumbles

I was playing on this server and at around 12:30 Central time on 7/22/2012 I was killed by a man in a ghillie suit who had a golden AKS. I unloaded my L85a2 AWS into him, pulled out my pistol and unloaded it into him, reloaded and unloaded another clip into him. This idiot was shooting at me this entire time and missed. This entire gun battle all happened within 20 feet of each other. It wasn't until I was reloading my pistol for the second time that I was shot and killed by him. My name is Derek in game by the way. After I died I had a friend with an AS50 that shot him in the head at least 5 times and another friend who unloaded an entire FN FAL clip into him to no avail. My friend with the FN FAL was then killed by this soulless hacker and my friends name is Mumbles in game. This guy needs to be permanently banned from all of the servers. If this kind of stuff continues it will ruin the game.

You call him an idiot(which he is,) but you're the one trying to kill a hacker. Next time log off.

You call him an idiot(which he is,) but you're the one trying to kill a hacker. Next time log off.

At first I thought I was doing something wrong. All of that happened within a matter of 20 seconds so it was pretty crazy. Remember too that this entire time we were right next to each other and he was shooting at me. It's easy to say shoulda coulda but during the situation I didn't have the urge to log out. I'm not someone who logs out when I get shot. I personally think that that is an extremely cheap way of playing the game. I wasn't 100 percent sure that he was a hacker until my friends playing confirmed it.