So today I joined some foreign server and was hanging around the coast after I got fucked over by the main server restarts or whatever it was that caused everyone to spawn on the coast.

I went around shooting everyone on sight (usually I'd only kill them if I believed they were a threat).

This was quite enjoyable.

I didn't get much from it because most of them were people with Makarovs who I was gunning down with my AKM, but I felt powerful.

Until I came across a chap in Zelenogorsk by the name oh Howie O.

When he asked "Anyone in Zelenogorsk?" I made him my next target, but this time I chose to befriend the target, and then murder him up close.

He was in the town store, fending off zombies with his revolver and asked if I wanted to trade it for my Makarov.

I accepted the offer and even traded the weapon so I would be able to take him down in fewer shots. I searched the store for a few moments and found a 1911, then noticed he was heading outside...

"Do you need blood?" I said as I caught up with him.

He said he didn't but I offered some anyway.

I crouch down to make him think I was about to administer the transfusion. I then slowly aimed at his head, I pulled the trigger quickly in fear that he might get wise, and then he fell to the ground.

I instantly felt bad, and then I felt even worse when I put two more rounds into his head to make sure he didn't get up.

I then looted his body and looked around....a lot of zombies had spawned.

I picked up his gear and tried to hold the zombies off.

I was swarmed and ripped to pieces by the zombies after murdering Howie.

I have now decided to help everyone I can.

I've set up a tent that that I'm filling with medical supplies and I will try to rescue those in danger.

His death made you feel bad, I sincerely hope you reported him to the server admin!