Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Bro

Any good servers?

It seems like every server I join, no one talks and everyone is just killing each other... What do you guys suggest that I do? This is pointless.

thats just how the game is.

If you want to group up and play with me send me a pm

• Like 1

If you think it's pointless then this game is not for you.

Nah, I just said that because it's dark as hell out, I can't even see anything. lol

It's incredibly rare you will find someone in game that won't shoot you. You could try (make sure press the @ button until you're on direct commucation) talking to people but if you're armed, the paranoia is too much. You're best off meeting people on the forums and teaming up. Or be a sexy loner. Loners are sexy. They'd get all the girls but they don't cause they're loners and have to masturbate with poison ivy.

• Like 1

It's incredibly rare you will find someone in game that won't shoot you. You could try (make sure press the @ button until you're on direct commucation) talking to people but if you're armed, the paranoia is too much. You're best off meeting people on the forums and teaming up. Or be a sexy loner. Loners are sexy. They'd get all the girls but they don't cause they're loners and have to masturbate with poison ivy.

Yeah, I had a zombie chasing me and this guy just tore me up with his subby and he left and just stood there watching the zombie eating me. I was SO Mad. lol

but hey, if you wanna group up, I have skype. :) Send me a pm.

Nah, I just said that because it's dark as hell out, I can't even see anything. lol

Well you could use DayZ commander instead of the six launcher. Commander shows the current time on all servers and has a whole bunch of different options. So that way you'll never have to play in the dark.