Sign in to follow this  
paratus

Stuck unconscious?

I was on NY7 when the admins wanted to summon everyone to one spot, 50 feet above the ground. While I heard all the legs around me breaking and watched over 50 people die (frapsed it too, will upload tonight) somehow I survived with a broken leg. I quickly logged off and logged on to a new server before they could finish me off.

Now the weird part happens. I have the hour glass on my screen but it's not moving down at all and I can't interact with anything. I have 5k blood, I'm NOT bleeding, and I have my gun in my hands. I'm not looking up into the sky, it looks like I'm prone.

WTF? Problem is I can't suicide or anything since in this mode you can't hit esc. So, what now? I really don't want to lose my M14 because of an immature admin, either.

Edit: Uploaded a screenshot. Anyone know where this is? Maybe I could get some help.. I happen to have an epipen in my backpack. Also ignore that it shows me bleeding. When I relogged I was no longer bleeding, but the situation is the same.

post-60487-0-60238700-1342927328_thumb.j

Edited by Paratus
  • Like 2

have a friend meet you at your location with a epi-pen and see if they can bring you back.

You'll notice in my post that I mention I have one in my bag someone can loot from my body, and I was asking if anyone recognized where I was (admin dropped me here).

I can try and find where you are might need some more screenshots though

Unfortunately I can't rotate the camera. :(

I would like to help you, but unfortunately i have no idea where you are.

Most i can do is drive around in a truck and have us in skype or something.

• Like 1

You'll notice in my post that I mention I have one in my bag someone can loot from my body, and I was asking if anyone recognized where I was (admin dropped me here).

My bad man, you did say that... ummmm What does it say in bottom right when you spawn in? Anything? Maybe we can get an idea of where you are or might be from there.

When I was killing he admin in his helicopter, before he summoned us all into the air, I was in the deerstand just east of Polana. Could it be near there? I think from there I'd be seeing the town in middle of my screen, based on the angle of the road.

I'm uploading the video now which shows a little more of the area but still not much to go on.

When I was killing he admin in his helicopter, before he summoned us all into the air, I was in the deerstand just east of Polana. Could it be near there? I think from there I'd be seeing the town in middle of my screen, based on the angle of the road.

I'm uploading the video now which shows a little more of the area but still not much to go on.

Very possible. You probably went straight up and back down in general vicinity.

Hey dude, not sure if you saw this already, but my friend PM'ed you so if you could, check your message folder.

we would like to help you out.

• Like 1

need to starve to death and die. sorry for your loss.

Pretty sure you can't actually die from starvation, only get very low blood. :(

News flash: Helicopters are not in the mod at the moment, and admins can't do things like spawning players to a specific location.

What you encountered, was hackers. I'm surprised you survived with just a broken leg. Not because of the fall, but what caused it.

After 2 hours and 30 mins, we were able to find you next to Novy Sobor...

Hope to keep in contact with you :P

• Like 1