Sign in to follow this  
Nashy08

I Have Become A Bandit

So today after numerous deaths, I ended up killing a few people for the first time. One I got a head shot with my AK 74 while he was shooting zombies at the deer stands near Balota for their M9 SD and AKM and the other because he was too close to me. The rush was amazing. It feels great to kill and live. I used to avoid players and combat, but this is just too much to pass up. Later a friend and I hid out in an industrial area at the docks near Balota. We lured people in with voice comm. and lit them up for blood bags, weapons, ammo, etc. Before then we destroyed a survivor at the airfield near Balota, he was unarmed and heading up the air control tower where we knew a weapon was, we couldn't let him live. We are bandits now. I now understand why you do what you do. We join your ranks with our assault rifles armed and ready. We will see you up North. :D

Edited by Nashy08
  • Like 3

It's inevitable. Eventually, everyone hits the breaking point and realizes they must do ANYTHING to survive.

Another bandit is born..stay away from my beans.

• Like 1

I became a bandit after i realised that running around calling friendly to everyone you see = loss of your gear 80% of the time.

• Like 1

Haha, beware, that rush will wear off and you'll find yourself trying to kill in more and more depraved ways to get your 'fix'. LOL.

Being a bandit, ok, but killing them after using the "unrealistic" voice com ? Sorry but that is kind of cheating imho.

The rush was amazing. It feels great to kill and live.

I think this feeling is one of the greatest ever :)

Everytime when I go hunting humans it feels amazing this game will never get boring trust me.

But i think it a intensiver feeling/adrenaline kick when you get hunt. When you have the will to survive and you manage it to stay alive you get a great feeling ;)

Haha, beware, that rush will wear off and you'll find yourself trying to kill in more and more depraved ways to get your 'fix'. LOL.

I killed some people till now and i get everytime the same feelings ;) but of course when you just chill near chorno or electro and snipe poor noobs this rush will subside after a while.

Being a bandit, ok, but killing them after using the "unrealistic" voice com ? Sorry but that is kind of cheating imho.

It's their fault for falling for it if I'm in their sarcastically yelling "Oh ah, ouchie, my leg is broked. I need morphines and other substances to live, help meh"

Haha, I remember running into a guy being chased by zombies, and said "Oh man I need water I'm going to die blah blah blah..., I'll draw the zombies you shoot them". Needless to say, when he stopped to shoot the zombies, I let them kill him, and while they were eating his corpse I looted his gun and shot them. Dumb zombies, and dumber players haha.