imthatbandit

Im that bandit....

Am I a COD Kiddie? Hell yeah. Honestly, who the fuck isn't? It's the best FPS to ever come out and that can't even be debated.

I stopped reading right here.

CoD is the only fps franchise to sell over 100 million copies. The next closest fps? Under 50 mill. What can you even argue about? It's obvious that people rather spend their $60 on cod over anything else, because it's a shitty game? Haha. Right.

Here we go with the quantity equals quality argument again... I guess McDonalds is probably the finest meal money can buy too, huh?

But seriously...the guy is right when he says he provides a lot of the scary atmosphere ingame, no doubt about that. As long as he keeps it "ethically correct" (whatever that might mean in the cod kiddie world :D ) and doesn't hack or disconnects and flanks on another server when he encounters some resistance, he'll always be welcome with me.

Well, it is important you all remember his case that sales for Call of Duty make it the best FPS . Which is a genre of the larger category of "Games." So, it important to note that by this logic Titanic would be considered the best "Romance" (or whatever lol) and Justin Bieber the best.... pop? Anyway, due to the subjectivity of art/ entertainment if you were objectively to measure it by sales you would have to do it consistently which as we can see turns out poorly. To accurately and most objectively rate a "best" art by SOCIETY'S STANDARDS you would need the quantity of people, their motivations, and their opinions afterwards. Not to mention the ramifications surrounding their liking or disliking of the game which they may keep secret even though they would be very relevant to the conclusion. Basically what i'm showing is you can't make an argument really out of any of these.

Just from a technical standpoint COD is the least innovative game series in the last decade with updates to the engine rivalling that of Porsche's design department. From a gameplay point of view it's quake 3 with a realistic skin, as most weapons don't have bullet drop, all guns have arbitrary damage instead of realistic, etcetera. The more you look at the series in detail its only real claim to fame is that it got the Console crowd playing FPS's in large numbers, but Halo takes the crown of getting FPS's popular on Consoles in the first place.

Even if the dude is a troll. He allowed me to highlight the differences between a casual with no idea about the gaming industry and people who can look past the sales figures and accurately critique a game based on is actual positive or negative qualities.

Guys you're all missing the point; whatever his intelligence, Day Z does need players like him.

...And I'm really not in the mood for arguing which fps is the best, especially with CoD involved.

TL:DR - The back button is up there ^^^^

Oh, you're right. Later.

I think I killed you when you jumped me between Balota and Cherno with your buddy, who despawned before I could kill him. And then I think you're also the guy who fired at me around Cherno's apartments and failed at aiming twice only to be shot in the chest with one shot from my M4.

Cool story bro. Go back to your -10/10 shitty COD and revisit when you're 18 years old.

Where did I say that he was trolling for posting facts?

"The only way to judge the best game is what sold the most. That's it." <--- direct quote

That is no fact, that is just idiocy. So yes, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and instead of saying he's moronic, I'm saying that he's purposefully being obtuse.

Yeah, you're right on this one. Sorry was not that awake, However i agree with him but not the cod-thingie. :P

Where's the fun in just shooting people on sight, and not playing them on?

Try it once, it's hysterical, and if you play on a server with side chat, enjoy them raging.

Where's the fun in just shooting people on sight, and not playing them on?

Try it once, it's hysterical, and if you play on a server with side chat, enjoy them raging.

Tried them both, got backstabbed by my so called "friend" when trying to co-op. And shoot on sight, i still do but not on the south side of the map, in my opinion thats lame.

Am I a COD Kiddie? Hell yeah. Honestly, who the fuck isn't? It's the best FPS to ever come out and that can't even be debated.

LOL. What year were you born?