Genki Dama

Biggist DayZ Mindfuck so far...

This had me staring at my screen for about 20 minutes

When you see it, you will understand ;)

arma2oa2012-07-0817-35-39-202.png

I've looked at it for a couple of minutes now and I can't find anything out of the ordinary.

OHHHHHH, now I see.

Edited by Amazing

You are dead... with 1k blood :(

You got shot multiple times? I dont get it my blood doesnt always drop beneath zero it's just the way it is I guess..

Edited by Serova

Lol, the best is getting shot by an AS50 from 1 meter away. Instant -160000 blood. :D

You got shot multiple times? I dont get it my blood doesnt always drop beneath zero it's just the way it is I guess..

Yeah shot once, brought me down to 3k then I started to lose blood, bandaged myself up then bammm... I died :(

Lol, the best is getting shot by an AS50 from 1 meter away. Instant -160000 blood. :D

AS50 = God weapon, killing you even when you're in the afterlife :D

What should I see ? Dying with 1k blood or more in DayZ? uh that's pretty normal...

Buddy of mine got multi-headshotted by a fully automatic m107. I think he said his blood was something like -450k?

Well i am not a doctor, but since i do like to perform surgery on random people i find in my neighborhood, i can tell you from experience, that death also occurs, while the subject still has some blood left.

Edited by foamy

Well i am not a doctor, but since i do like to perform surgery on random people i find in my neighborhood, i can tell you from experience, that death also occurs, while the subject still has some blood left.

Damn... :( and there I thought I got mindfucked aw well