Spent 4 hours going through all of the shoreline cities, surviving a few gunfights to go north finally. Got some good weapons, medicals supplies, food, and drink.

Get to a tree. Crouch down while I do something. Come back to computer, press W, and die.

I realize it's alpha, but seriously?

Same thing happened yesterday except I tried to vault something, got stuck inside of a house, and then died.

Were you right up against the tree? Rena is my fav from that show lol

• Like 1

I once enountered a bug where I vaulted and fell into the floor and broke my legs. These things happen and are all part of the testing process. Despite what others may cry out in protest ("IT'S APLHA, YOU NOOB!") I assume it's good you posted it so the devs know these sorta things exist and can get rid of them in the future.

Haha, 4 hours?

Big fucking deal dude.

I just lost a Day 20 survivor. 80+ hours in game. 500 zombie kills, ~10 bandit kills, few muders. Full set of gear.

I went prone by a tree.

Game over.

No big deal.

You say you realize it's alpha but the fact that this post exists means you don't really understand what that means.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

Be glad you didn't get teleported into the middle of the ocean when you least expected it and were completely focused on something else.

Oh-God-Why...

Edited by DeadManDan

Yeah never lay down or crouch next to a pine tree.

I've been eaten many times.

Spent 4 hours going through all of the shoreline cities, surviving a few gunfights to go north finally. Got some good weapons, medicals supplies, food, and drink.

Get to a tree. Crouch down while I do something. Come back to computer, press W, and die.

I realize it's alpha, but seriously?

Same thing happened yesterday except I tried to vault something, got stuck inside of a house, and then died.

Welcome to the Arma 2 engine (Post patch I might add). any game with this much bugs or terrible performance would be blacklisted by most, but since they call it a military simulator it is suddenly ok. hopefully BI uses the millions they got from arma 2 dayz purchases to hire competant people to fix the arma engine for arma 3.

Trees rocks and tents, oh my. Will be nice when PvE means the zombies.

I went prone by accident right in front of a water pump. Apparently it took offense to this and killed me.

cut

Not everyone has as much time as you to invest in this game.

To them, time is more valuable.

Welcome to the Arma 2 engine (Post patch I might add). any game with this much bugs or terrible performance would be blacklisted by most, but since they call it a military simulator it is suddenly ok. hopefully BI uses the millions they got from arma 2 dayz purchases to hire competant people to fix the arma engine for arma 3.

good that you have not a slightest clue what you are talking about...

Not everyone has as much time as you to invest in this game.

To them, time is more valuable.

ffs, then wait and play when its stable

Edited by Azrail
  • Like 1