I love making bandits being more scared of survivors then we are of them.

I tend to gun them down because I don't lose humanity for doing so, though I just avoid survivors.

Survivors are ruthless bloodthirsty people who oppress and kill bandits for no reason :(

There's truly no difference between us but our skins.

stopracialprofiling.jpg

Survivors are ruthless bloodthirsty people who oppress and kill bandits for no reason :(

There's truly no difference between us but our skins.

-Snip-

There is.

Survivors Kill Banidts. But would rather jet get thier supplies quietly.

Groups of Survivors Hunt Bandits.

Bandits Indiscriminately Kill anyone- for anything. Even if the victim has nothing useful. They could care less which side their victim is on. They actively hunt ALL players rather then work for their supplies.

There is.

Survivors Kill Banidts. But would rather jet get thier supplies quietly.

Groups of Survivors Hunt Bandits.

Bandits Indiscriminately Kill anyone- for anything. Even if the victim has nothing useful. They could care less which side their victim is on. They actively hunt ALL players rather then work for their supplies.

Lies. I get my supplies like everyone else, by looting. When I do have to defend myself, I'll surely loot their corpse afterwards, but I like to avoid people for the most part. The fact that you're saying bandits don't work for their loot is mental.

You're right though, bandits will kill anyone they need to. They don't actively hunt down specifically survivors, like survivors do to bandits. They aren't moral elitists who pretend not to kill people, they just play the game in the moment.

There are a handful of people who just shoot everyone they can. That's a very specific group though, and those are Deathmatchers, not bandits.

tl;dr

My main point is that survivors are exactly like bandits, except they specifically only KOS bandits because of this silly skin nonsense. Can't wait for the skins to be gone :p

Im no't talking about the skin That's not how i call a bandit. A bandit to me, Is someone i see go and attack another player without provocation. The skin is meaningless anyways. You can Never seek a confrontation and Defend yourself a few times and get the skin.. Likewise you can kill someone then go transfuse you buddy to put your humanity back up to avoid changing skin.

To me a Bandit is the guys who Actively hunt players with the intent of killing them for supplies.

A survivor Avoids confrontation whenever possible.

A PVPer goes around killing people who just spawned. (See Mackarov spam in cherno)

To me a Bandit is the guys who Actively hunt players with the intent of killing them for supplies.

A PVPer goes around killing people who just spawned. (See Mackarov spam in cherno)

PvP = Player vs. Player. It's a generalization, and what the game is to everybody. You may mean the initialism "PK" (or "PK'r" or "PK'er") which stands for "Player Killer". Popularized by the Diablo series, where it was considered the lowest of the low.

TKJ

PvP = Player vs. Player. It's a generalization' date=' and what the game is to everybody. You may mean the initialism "PK" (or "PK'r" or "PK'er") which stands for "Player Killer". Popularized by the Diablo series, where it was considered the lowest of the low.

TKJ

[/quote']

meh. Im not too concerned about the technical corectness.. everyone knows who im refering to.

meh. Im not too concerned about the technical corectness.. everyone knows who im refering to.

It was because of your post that I attempted to help you out, because it did not seem like communicating your point was your strong suit.

TKJ

Bandit killing is 1 of the main reasons i love this game that and frank & beans!

I like the rare mountain dew ;) its gold in this game

Bandits know when to pick and choose their fights.

Which always happens to be me.

As a bandit myself, I really think people shouldn't just look at the cases where people go bandit "for teh lulz"

Considering I get killed pretty much every time I try to establish contact with people, bandit skin or no, yeah I'm gonna kill everyone I meet. I just can't risk them seeing my shiny rifle and killing me for it.

Now, I won't go around killing every newbie I see in Cherno. But if I see someone with some good equipment running through a field, I'll be taking his stuff whether he's a threat or not.

I don't agree with people luring survivors by saying they're friendly though. It's basically when you're too lazy to even hunt someone down.

As a bandit myself' date=' I really think people are putting too much blame on bandits.

Considering I get killed pretty much every time I try to establish contact with people, bandit skin or no, yeah I'm gonna kill everyone I meet. I just can't risk them seeing my shiny rifle and killing me for it.

Now, I won't go around killing every newbie I see in Cherno. But if I see someone with some good equipment running through a field, [b']I'll be taking his stuff whether he's a threat or not.

I don't agree with people luring survivors by saying they're friendly though. It's basically when you're too lazy to even hunt someone down.

Bolded. That's the difference between survivors and bandits. a 'survivor' would stay out of site rather then hunt the guy. (obviously full time Player killers will pop everyone regardless of skin..)

As a bandit myself' date=' I really think people are putting too much blame on bandits.

Now, I won't go around killing every newbie I see in Cherno. But if I see someone with some good equipment running through a field, [b']I'll be taking his stuff whether he's a threat or not.

Bolded. That's the difference between survivors and bandits. a 'survivor' would stay out of site rather then hunt the guy. (obviously full time Player killers will pop everyone regardless of skin..)

You really shouldn't group players together like that, I've talked to and played/grouped with plenty of players with the survivor skin that would shoot anybody with better gear without thinking twice.

Friendly: A player who is friendly towards all other players. See also "noob", "naive", "saint"

"Friendly": A hostile pretending to be friendly, often as a bait or lure. See also "lazy bandit"

Friendly*: A player who claims to be friendly, but will shoot anyone anyways. Usually with survivor skins. See also "survivor dicks", "common survivors"

Non-Hostile: A player who is not actively hostile towards other players but will kill if need be. No defining skin. See also "Publik"

Hostile: A player who is actively hostile to all other players. Defined by bandit skin. See also "bandit"

I`m the genuinely friendly guy. I don`t care what gear I have whether it`s ak/cz/winchester I`ll say hi when I meet someone in the wilderness and let survivors get close and even point their weapons in my face. This is only when they realize I had the chance to shoot them but didn`t and this tells them I`m probably friendly.

You will probably not believe this but not once was I shot. The only time survivors shot me was when the circumstances didn`t allow for communication. I`m sure the day comes when one of them goes `Hmm nice akm I`ll help myself to it` but this hasn`t come yet. As for bandits: most of them are usually pvp players camping cherno and elektro and the airfields with scoped weapons and nvgs. They are happy to shoot noobs with makarovs from miles away even though they have no gain from it.

That said I have met a few friendly bandits but nowadays I just shoot them. That would be too much of a gamble to take. The only exceptions are bandits who could have shot me but didn`t, I`ll give them the benefit of doubt maybe they are genuine and want to raise their humanity back to where it was and for that they need to team up with others.