Sign in to follow this  
deepfried

LU30 cheater

A hacker with a sense of humour and an invisibility hack placed a ring of bear traps round a tree I was crouched in on LU30. It was just north east of devils castle, around 072 036 at approx 11:00 BST 21/07/12.

• Like 1

I am admin at LU30 and someone PM'd me there was a hacker in the server last night but i'm not sure there's much i can do about this :( i checked the server log but i can't see anything unusual but i may not know what to look for in the logs if someone can tell me what i may need to look for i may be able to at least find the hackers name/guid and get him banned.

This is the first time it's happened on our server but the way things are i doubt it will be the last so if there is a way to at least find the people behind the hacking via checking logs/battleye please can someone let us know so we can take action against this.

Hacker teleported and spawned chopper today...somewhere around 1400h UTC

right now, hacker moved all players on the beach. Luckily Bassline (admin) was on and shut down server asap.

Great, probably everyone will start shooting each other.

That is correct unfortunately :( a friend of mine got shot and killed when i put the server back on after the hack outbreak, shame that these players don't get banned easier by battleye without admins having to trawl through endless logs and then not really having definite proof we get the right guy banned >:( and if by chance we make a mistake or even do ban the hacker without proof we may get blacklisted in doing so, something needs to be done about this soon or nobody will bother to run a DayZ server if our hands are tied too much :o

and if by chance we make a mistake or even do ban the hacker without proof we may get blacklisted in doing so, something needs to be done about this soon or nobody will bother to run a DayZ server if our hands are tied too much :o

Shame is hackers seem to have a way around bans. So if you ban someone he either did not do anything and is stuck is with his ban or is is someone who did hack and can reverse it easily....

Guess most of the serious players will migrate to private server or something...

Today we had heli and jet airplane flying and shooting people. And invincible hackers, shot all 30 bulets from Kobra point blank + being chopped with hatchet from my friend, did not even bleed, asswipe!

He dropped all his gear (AS50, g7 sd, nvg, rangefinder, gps) , and then made himself all new gear and killed my friend. I managed to run and disconect. Couldn't even get his name to ban him, as we couldn't kill him