Sign in to follow this  
ScaryNachos

Silent/Stealth Weapons & Gear

I was playing with a party of 3 last night raiding warehouses and barns etc on our way to Zelenogorsk, we were near Koslovka and were about to go into a shop we ninja'd our way through the town not alerting any zombies, except when we were crawling in one zombie saw us or heard us and we had not silent weapons so we had to kill all of the zombies in the area.

I think there needs to be the possibility of find silent weapons like knives or bats. I would gladly swap my Macarov for a bat or knife to avoid attracting a whole town of zombies, below are my ideas for silent weapons.

- Baseball bats

- Machetes

- Wood-cutters Axe

- Shovel

- Crowbar

Another idea I think would be cool for primary weapons, instead of finding a silenced weapon you find a silencer that you can attach or remove.

The last thing I think could be useful is finding different clothing like if you're in one of the military bases, there's a chance of finding a ghillie suit or a soldiers uniform and the zombies won't detect you as easily.

Reply with what you think of my ideas or any improvements/additions you would make :)

Melee combat is being discussed in another thread.

Also, you can have a crossbow.

Melee combat is being discussed in another thread.

Also' date=' you can have a crossbow.

[/quote']

Yeah but the crossbow sucks major balls, the arrows take up far too much inventory, there should be a quiver or something

There is a silenced MP5 as well, makes almost no nose at all.

But making silent weapons common would make the game to easy I think. Also baseball bats, shuvles, crowbars, frying pans, machetes really aren't that silent when you hit something with them. Especially when it's hard enough to kill someone :P

There are few silent guns.

MP5SD and M9SD come to mind first. One pistol, one submachine gun

a silenced makarov would be nice, could be more common than the more powerfull silenced weapons and use easy to find ammo, a good gun for zombie hunting as you can get close for headshots while remaning a bad gun for killing players with