Sign in to follow this  
craiggory

Banned "TX20" Hosted by Coop:: Admin Abuse

My clan and I started play on TX20 about two days ago after having issues with the previous server we called "home." Today a hacker came on to the server and changed everyones player skin, broke everyones legs, and then killed all players. After about 20 minutes later I am making my way to meet some of the clanmates who were in the area east of Cherno and some kid starts ranting at me about how I am a hacker and talking about my player skin (which on my screen was that of a survivor with no items at all) and saying how I am hacking. Well, one player got a GLOBAL ban for hacking. First, there is no one near me and I had just spawned. Not sure if he was one of the admins. Second, if I was indeed hacking I would not waste my time to post on here and bring attention to my account. Now that I am typing this out, players are still hacking on the server. I know it isn't me, since I am now banned from the server for a total of around 30 minutes. Admins are being immature on this server and saying that they have screenshots of it. I would be interested to see these screenshots. I find the fact that there was a global ban for one hacker and that there are still at least one hacker on the server, I think it funny that I get accused by some kid and I get an illegitimate ban. I am fine with changing servers, but there is no room for Admin abuse in this game and also the risk of it tarnishing my cd-key.

We found your body with a hacked skin. We have screenshots of it. We banned you, soon after your friends were complaining and they nuked the server. We have the rest of the people who were online willing to testify to this. I also have the scripts log showing the nuke originated from your friends. Do you really want to start drama? Because I don't see it ending well for you.

Hype will post the screenshots he has as well.

Edited by KidDeath
  • Like 3

Dude, I was on that server too. I was scouting the Airfield and the same thing happened. My leg was broke and I was instantly killed. The admins were on and didn't stay anything about it when like half the server instantly died. They started acting like it didn't happen.

My skin was changed after I died, same as the guy in the screen shot.

A bit later the admins disconnected and I was warped into the ocean with other people. Right after the server was taken offline.

I'll be avoiding TX20, its pretty bad that the admins would act this way.

Edited by f0xm27

vlqGJ.jpg

you have a hacked skin. if a dev want's us to unban you then we will. otherwise, we aren't going to.

A hacker did NOT come into the server and nuke everyone because two of us were on running together and did not die.

also, before your buddy comes in saying he's banned as well.

two seconds after saying that the server was nuked. if you disagree with being banned then talk to a dev and see what they have to say. otherwise as we said we're not unbanning you.

ic00P.jpg

Edited by Hype
  • Like 3

LOL its funny, because everyone's skin was changed to that skin you idiots, and don't go around accusing my clan members for hacking.

My skin changed as well, then my legs broke and I died, just like 90% of the server. To that exact skin, it's funny because both Hype AND Heisenberg disconnected right before everyone died, and then connected again directly after everyone respawned, and acted like nothing ever happened.

Dude, I was on that server too. I was scouting the Airfield and the same thing happened. My leg was broke and I was instantly killed. The admins were on and didn't stay anything about it when like half the server instantly died. They started acting like it didn't happen.

A bit later the admins disconnected and I was warped into the ocean with other people. Right after the server was taken offline.

I'll be avoiding TX20, its pretty bad that the admins would act this way.

Considering the comments that came out of the virgin they call NCR Soul that he said on lines and we do have screenshots get out the sever if you don't want to lose your shit.

• Like 2

My skin changed as well, then my legs broke and I died, just like 90% of the server. To that exact skin, it's funny because both Hype AND Heisenberg disconnected right before everyone died, and then connected again directly after everyone respawned, and acted like nothing ever happened.

We didn't disconnect all day. Do you have any screen shots of that happening? No? Didn't think.

The only time Heisenberg and I disconnected was to log into Rcon to ban Craiggory.

Edited by Hype

LMAO!. Did you not read what the hack did? How the hacker changed other people's skin (hence the camo and pink beret), broke everyone's legs and killed everyone. I find it humorous that you find my dead body from when the server got hacked and turn around and accuse me of being the hacker. Maybe you should have came across the other bodies of the people who were killed by the hacker. I remember going to the respawn screen and seeing all the player going in with that same skin on.

Considering the comments that came out of the virgin they call NCR Soul that he said on lines and we do have screenshots get out the sever if you don't want to lose your shit.

seeing how almost everyone on the server lost there shit he was just warning people not to play on said server.

• Like 1

I'm done with this topic. I am tired of your self-entitled players trying to act like you're the admins when you're not.

We banned a hacker, his friends got pissed and they nuked the server. You can't cheat OUTSIDE OF A GAME.

I understand that someone was in the ocean - this is a bug in DayZ/ArmA 2. Rocket has been working on this, I will help you get in contact with someone who can reset your gear and player location.

• Like 3

Screenshots? No, because right after you both disconnected everyone got teleported into the ocean, their legs got broken, then they got teleported back and the admins proceeded to call everyone "whiny bitches" via console before taking the server down.

We didn't call anyone whiny bitches. If you're going to make claims then back them up with screen shots or stop posting.

Screenshots? No, because right after you both disconnected everyone got teleported into the ocean, their legs got broken, then they got teleported back and the admins proceeded to call everyone "whiny bitches" via console before taking the server down.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE. TAKE SCREENSHOTS.

If you don't screenshot ANYTHING that goes on, I will assume that you're just b-sing. Stop now. You and your clan buddies are really starting to get irritating.

• Like 4

Considering i got teleported and legs broken. We left to ban the virgin hacker.

We didn't call anyone whiny bitches. If you're going to make claims then back them up with screen shots or stop posting.

but you don't deny you were flaming over console do you?.

• Like 1

any proof of this "whiny bitches" from rcon otherwise keep on talkin out of your ass hacker.......

• Like 3

any proof of this "whiny bitches" from rcon otherwise keep on talkin out of your ass hacker.......

i'm sorry we didn't take screenies we were looking at the player list trying to figure out who killed us all, also you could've walked to any other body and accused him of hacking and banned him, everyone's skin was changed.

Also TX20 hasn't come back online since being taken offline.

Edited by ONLYUSEmeSCOUT

We told you several times to make a thread. If a Dev asks us to unban them we will. If they don't then we aren't going to.

I'm done with this topic. I am tired of your self-entitled players trying to act like you're the admins when you're not.

We banned a hacker, his friends got pissed and they nuked the server. You can't cheat OUTSIDE OF A GAME.

I am glad that you are done with this. For a fact I saw about 20+ people die when this happened. Saying the server was NOT nuked before you found my dead body from the hacker is humorous. The side chat was spammed with pissed players talking about what had happened. Not one of my clan mates nuked your server after I was banned. I got to hear everyone of them still on the server say how they got teleported to the ocean and having their legs broken, after I was banned. Run my name through the mud with no evidence other than the fact you found my dead body AFTER the hacker changed mine along with other players skins and killed us. I bet you kiddo's got all giddie when you saw my dead body and said "OH MEH GOSH BOYZ I FOUNDZ THE HAXXOR!>.<!" If I was the hacker, I am sure I wouldn't have killed myself for the jollies of it. But what do I know, I am just a player.

Ok if its just one player why did the server get taken down, right after. Its pretty clear admins are trying to cover this up.

ER8NZ.jpg

post-63035-0-03752000-1342910003_thumb.j

Edited by f0xm27

i'm sorry we didn't take screenies we were looking at the player list trying to figure out who killed us all, also you could've walked to any other body and accused him of hacking and banned him, everyone's skin was changed.

That's funny, because I was playing all day and my skin never changed. The YetiBro guys play all day and I hang out with them, they never reported their skins changing.

I keep in close contact with all the regulars of the server. They email the tx20dayz email with any reports of cheating, exploting, etc. Some people even have my mobile number and they know to contact me if there are any problems.

The point is, admins and community members both stand in agreement with the decision to ban the offender with the hacked skin. If he had TRULY had his skin changed by a hacker, he should have reported it IMMEDIATELY to the email and messaged me on Steam. I would have reached out to all the appropriate DayZ staff to have it fixed. This did not happen at all, therefore we can only suspect the player was at fault. It's the same case of picking up a hacked weapon with no inventory texture. If it's not supposed to be there, report it and we'll fix it.