deathwizard77@gmail.com

Looking for US Clan/Group likes to be safe but agressive Older guys preferable 20+ at least

Looking for guys to play with that have some expirence and know what they are doing.

Overall atm I am pretty stacked l85 and DRM coyote NV. Although that could easily change in the next couple hours who knows. I am 27 prefer a group of older guys. Mainly looking for groups of guys that we go in to NW or Berizno organized with a plan but do not want to play to scared and just sit int he woods all the time. A group that is going to look for engagments and not run from them. Dieng sucks but usually teaches you what you did wrong.

I do not want any super hardcore group that thinks having to call other sir and that crap is fun. I like to play organized and planned but that is just to far in my opinion etc.

Absolutley do not want to play with anyone cheating or exploiting in any way. Only time I have ever Alt f4'd is after watching my friend get blown up by a Warthog on a bombing run about 40 m away from me (which are not even in this game). I also do not want to play any groups with gear restirctions etc. Fact is I play allot, so yeah at times I die. Half the fun in this game is getting all the top stuff again after dieing.

I really prefer non-3rd person servers because of some of the cheap tricks you can do but that I am open to 3rd for right group. I don't play with nametags/crosshairs or of those crutches.

i would be interrested in rolling with you. maybe start a group if we can get a couple more to reply. have a small fireteam instead of the big clan where anyone can join and in return anyone can stab you in the back. im fairly new to dayz but im picking it up quickly.

I would join your group. I'm very new and I'd like to find good mature players to learn from.

I can use skype or teamspeak.