Sign in to follow this  
super pretendo

I instantly get kicked

I have tried everything. Check AO integrity and repair. Reinstall pbo files. Reinstall battleye. Whenever i join a server I get kicked with no error message beyond that. Why?

There's always a meSsage, whats your ping to the server ? have you upset an admin ?

I am also getting this error. I get kicked from server after about 5 seconds. I haven't created a character or anything yet because of this. My ping is usually about 210-240ms on the US servers which I am trying to join, but there were people on the server with higher ping than me.

*Main game files corrupt

*unwanted pbo's shoved inside the main addons folder

*desktop shortcut target line incorrect

*@Dayz/adoons incorrect

Trial and error, as there are so many possibilities to sift through. Even worse when you add steam into the mix :P

My command line for combined ops is: -mod=@DayZ.

The DayZ folder is located in arma2oa/@DayZ/AddOns.

Is this the correct way to do it all? If not I guess I have corrupted files or my arma2 is stuffed.

The DayZ folder is located in arma2oa/@DayZ/AddOns.

Um not seeing a arma2oa folder ? is that a steam thing ?

C:/Bohemia/Arma 2/@DayZ

Ah sorry, I didn't mean a folder literally called arma2oa, just shortening the directory it's in, it's in steam/steamapps/common/arma 2 operation arrowhead/@DayZ/AddOns.

Try verifying game data integrity on Steam. Right click the game and sift around for it.

Verifying the game didn't work for me, so it's probably an issue with my arma 2, I'll try using combined ops lite to see if that works.

Edit: Alright so what I did to get it work is put in the arma 2 free pbo files into my arma 2 installation instead of using the full arma 2 pbo files. I guess some were corrupt and that's what was causing the kick.