Sign in to follow this  
Hooveh

NEWBIE RAAAGE!

Bombarding you is justified. You quit because you suck at a game. That's stupid. I used to suck. I didn't quit. Maybe I still suck, but at least I know how to play the game now.

Is there any way I can dislike a post? Can I jack OP's beans?

Yes you can. Where the button was to give beans, there should be a button to take beans away!

Bombarding you is justified. You quit because you suck at a game. That's stupid. I used to suck. I didn't quit. Maybe I still suck, but at least I know how to play the game now.

I already said: I never truly quit. The game is supposed to be "unplayable", which is how I find it. I still play it.

Even still, quitting a game because you're bad at it is justified. Bombarding me with replies of "how I suck at DayZ" when all I did was post one of my first experiences is not justified.

Is there any way I can dislike a post? Can I jack OP's beans?

What's wrong with my post? All I see that's wrong in this thread is these people who think that the OP gives them a reason to rage at me.

The title was made to be silly, the post was made to be entertaining, and I just wanted to share my experience.

I already said: I never truly quit. The game is supposed to be "unplayable", which is how I find it. I still play it.

Even still, quitting a game because you're bad at it is justified. Bombarding me with replies of "how I suck at DayZ" when all I did was post one of my first experiences is not justified.

Chill man. It's the Internet. Crazy shit goes down in this realm

Chill man. It's the Internet. Crazy shit goes down in this realm

Evidently.