Sign in to follow this  
iRichie

Kicked for failing to join TS server

Correct me if I'm writing this in the wrong section but me and two of my mates basically got kicked because we didn't want to join their TS server. Is this allowed?

No.

cannot find it right now, but there is some specifics on kick reasons in the forum stickies.

If you keep getting kicked, proof is necessary if you want to initiate any consequence.

Edited by foamy
  • Like 1

No.

cannot find it right now, but there is some specifics on kick reasons in the forum stickies.

If you keep getting kicked, proof is necessary if you want to initiate any consequence.

Okay, I got some screenshots, grouped them into an album.

http://imgur.com/a/wGZz8

Is this proof enough?

Oh, I didn't name the server, LU123 is the server. It already got blacklisted thought because I can't find it on the server.

Its my server and I've had hackcers, bots and people sitting in the lobby for more then 7 hours. So far this is the only thing that has helped. Your even on my TS3 and talking to me...and playing everything is good.... the world turns

Edited by Dimadu
  • Like 1

Its my server and I've had hackcers, bots and people sitting in the lobby for more then 7 hours. So far this is the only thing that has helped.

Can't BEC auto-kick people who sit in the lobby for more than X minutes?

Unfortunately for you Dimadu it is also 'illegal' according to your agreement with the DAYZ peops....

I hear you about the hacker thing and I think having to be on ts, vent, or mumble is a great idea.... less people would cheat if they are in a "room" full of other players.... !

Tough spot, I think I would keep on doing what your doing and cross your fingers that they over look the breach of agreement and see it as a work around for the cheating!!!

• Like 1

Its my server and I've had hackcers, bots and people sitting in the lobby for more then 7 hours. So far this is the only thing that has helped. Your even on my TS3 and talking to me...and playing everything is good.... the world turns

A clever solution!

The rules that where set by the dayz team arent easy to fallow. Some say kicking is ok if this and that then onther says something esle..

Edited by Dimadu

Can't BEC auto-kick people who sit in the lobby for more than X minutes?

Thats my problem its not working on the Vilayer.com servers. Cant get it to work right...