chad57

Singaporean / SG server players, look no more! Small group of dedicated survivors is open.

@Joe

Finally found a way to donate. I extorted money from ubi. :P J/K. I'll donate through his cc. :D

nice =P thanks

soooooooooooo me, pain and ubi got a chopper in one of the servers :rolleyes: hopefully its still there when we log on later this evening :P

• Like 1

Sup people.

Singaporean here looking for players to play with, have been playing solo for 2 weeks. I play on every server that does not boot me out cause of high ping, mostly US, KR or SG servers. Currently looking for people to play in groups for new experience =)

I have a competitive FPS game background, playing CS1.6 and TF2 competitively still.

I also have a stream up at http://www.twitch.tv...h.tv/k1infran

Look me up steam name k1infran or send me a message here or on twitch.

Update 1.7.2.5 is out which fixes graphical glitches .any server admins who read about this please update the servers ASAP. Thanks :D

Shut up and let the servers with 1.7.2.4 alone. If you know what I mean.

Thanks for the info, sky. :D

Installed 1.7.2.5 and beta patch xx819. All works flawlessly. For those who don't know what to do, just delete the entire beta folder at your main ArmA2OA directory > Expansions, delete the "@DayZ" folder, install beta patch to at least xx819, download the torrent for Day Z files at: www.dayzmod.com, then make the new "@DayZ" folder at your ArmA2OA main directory then create the "Addons" folder inside the "@DayZ", extract all the files you downloaded from the torrent (only the files inside the 1.7.2.5 folder not including the folder) to the "Addons" folder and voila! You can play Day Z again with faster loading, no artifacts, and some other cool improvements! Welcome back to Chernarus! :P

@Joe

Finally found a way to donate. I extorted money from ubi. :P J/K. I'll donate through his cc. :D

WE HAVE NO MORE INFINITE AMMO, YOU CALL THAT COOL?

THERE GOES MY WAY TO REACH 5K ZOMBIE KILLS, GRAH.

Anyway it's a nice patch though, now for every items you put accidentally into a full container such as cars, tents, or your girlfriend's backpack, won't disappear just like that, it will have a chance to drop somewhere near you, and a bigger chance in outdoor space.

And I appreciate it Jac. Anyone else up to give some of their fortune to keep our home runs 24/7? I SAID, ANYONE ELSE?

Just kidding, Joe always can use some bucks for the server though, keep it going guys! :)

Sorry for the late reply,no I dont have steam..

Got YM?

Same I'm in HK and play often on ah servers, steam name chrislocho or skype chrislocho, hit me up!

Added on Steam, we will talk soon.

soooooooooo the chopper is gone. lol. was fun while we had it tho hahaha.

I feel bad for you guys. Pain, don't really put it on your mind, we will get another soon.

Sup people.

Singaporean here looking for players to play with, have been playing solo for 2 weeks. I play on every server that does not boot me out cause of high ping, mostly US, KR or SG servers. Currently looking for people to play in groups for new experience =)

I have a competitive FPS game background, playing CS1.6 and TF2 competitively still.

I also have a stream up at http://www.twitch.tv...h.tv/k1infran

Look me up steam name k1infran or send me a message here or on twitch.

Couldn't find you on Steam, you could add me though. It's chad_frisco.

--- --- ---

Nice hunt today guys, we got ourselves 3 vehicles. 1 was destroyed by a pine tree, the small one of course. And the other one had encountered a failure on its launch to the orbit. The vessel didn't make it out of the stratosphere and sent back to the hard asphalt of Chernogorsk's cold road.

386773_3634150215791_812272399_n.jpg

Edited by chad57

I somehow managed to find 3 vehicles (a GAZ, a tractor and an old bike in the sea near the shore)in 5 hours. :D Sadly one of them (A tractor inside a forest) blew up when I accidentally crashed a reeeally small tree and killed me on the spot. Lucky my buddy managed to save my gears so I'm OK with it (kudos to Chad for trying to save me, saved my gears and awesome driving).

On the other hand, we (I mean my buddy, not me) managed to blow up an ATV we just repaired. One of my buddy (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named) accidentally flipped the ATV while driving it so we try to flip back the ATV by pushing it a little bit with our car. We bumped the ATV slowly and carefully with our car when suddenly...

...the ATV glitched and flew up into the sky and crashed into the ground before blew up into a fire ball. So there goes our hours-spend ATV and our loots inside... :rolleyes:

p/s: On behalf of my buddy (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named), we would like to apologize about the ATV incident to our friend Painronamic. m(_ _)m

Edited by ChongX3

@Chad, Iz, Samir, TmG, and Pain

Wtf, dude? 3 vehicles and only 1 survived? LoL C'mon... I know Chad is a crazy driver and Pain is a vehicle destroyer. Don't learn how to drive things from Chad nor Pain, dude. They want to erase all vehicles in Day Z... by purpose! :P Ok, then. Imma gonna find myself a bicycle. Hate to run miles away... Hopefully we can have the car for more than a day now. :P

Edited by Jean Jacques Serrault

so i was playing yesterday... found my first tent with a ton of stuff in it. got my first pair of NVGs it had 2 pairs i took one. dropped of my winchester and traded it for a L85A2 AWS haha and all their STANAG SD ammo 5 clips with 3 additional STANAG clips ha.

then finally reached NW airfield and found a dead bandit at least he had the towel head skin... and traded with his body. got some meds and a dmr woo...

im packin heat now! just nothing to shoot at cept zombies cause i srsly run into no one except when im at cherno not even elektro has people for me wtfffffff where the 30 other people at!

I somehow managed to find 3 vehicles (a GAZ, a tractor and an old bike in the sea near the shore)in 5 hours. :D Sadly one of them (A tractor inside a forest) blew up when I accidentally crashed a reeeally small tree and killed me on the spot. Lucky my buddy managed to save my gears so I'm OK with it (kudos to Chad for trying to save me, saved my gears and awesome driving).

On the other hand, we (I mean my buddy, not me) managed to blow up an ATV we just repaired. One of my buddy (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named) accidentally flipped the ATV while driving it so we try to flip back the ATV by pushing it a little bit with our car. We bumped the ATV slowly and carefully with our car when suddenly...

...the ATV glitched and flew up into the sky and crashed into the ground before blew up into a fire ball. So there goes our hours-spend ATV and our loots inside... :rolleyes:

p/s: On behalf of my buddy (He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named), we would like to apologize about the ATV incident to our friend Painronamic. m(_ _)m

oh man.. i feel so responsible now after all the effort we put into that ATV. i was going like at 30 kmph on what seemed to be a smooth path in the northern main road of Cherno. once i enter the bridge, i magically fly up into the air and the ATV landed sideways. was trying to rock the thing but it wasn't budging at all.

Enter ____ with our glorious newly found chariot, the GAZ. Wanting to flip the ATV over by bumping it, i move out. Now, he gently nudges it with his GAZ (at least from my perspective, about 10 metres away) and with the funky Physics engine of the game, IT FLIES SKY HIGH!!! SPINNING WILDLY IN ALL DIRECTIONS. (how wild? if you saw it, it made a shadowy perfect circle at the speed it was spinning) It stops after 2 secs with all 4 wheels blown up and catches fire. It blows up the second time as i hit the record button on my bandicam, apologizing to an offline Pain.

it kinda sucks cuz we could have had secured 3 vehicles for our alpha adventures, but for now we only have our GAZ hehe. not a bad day actually, jacked a 'copter, died to a hacker, managed to fix an ATV and GAZ, blew up the ATV and Tractor.

We need to find more adventures like last night! :D

386773_3634150215791_812272399_n.jpg

eh how did you make the nameplates smaller? help the mumble nib out plz :D i have that on video btw haha

Edited by TmG

oh yeah guys im recruiting an admin from our group, jaques is already one, but i need one more to monitor the server when i can't as ill be heading back to England soon =(

just inbox me here in the forums, someone ready for that tiny responsibility to admin and make sure hackers stay out, language is clean and the ping stays below 150 =P

(also someone who is from our group, and i chat to on steam from time to time :P )

how do you make sure the language is clean on the server haha...

all i hear half the time is:

P1 "Friendly"

P2 "FK you die!!!!"

haha

short story that happend last week. i ran into someone we both yelled friendly. i said i dont believe you and ran away... as i didnt want to see what he had. this was in elecktro school

and to this day im still alive packin heat son

btw i need to meet your guys group tired of this playin alone stuff

how do you make sure the language is clean on the server haha...

all i hear half the time is:

P1 "Friendly"

P2 "FK you die!!!!"

haha

short story that happend last week. i ran into someone we both yelled friendly. i said i dont believe you and ran away... as i didnt want to see what he had. this was in elecktro school

and to this day im still alive packin heat son

btw i need to meet your guys group tired of this playin alone stuff

as an admin you can see what everyones typing on the server

or in the lobby sometimes people will get into arguments, or someone might get shot, die, rage and call everyone shitcunts. its happened before :) and as an admin, you kick people who start using language like this.

i dont mind the fuck you die language but once you really get into it and start calling people niggers or something or keep on being immature like a certain SASR TOM who was once in my server then you get kicked =]

oooooo wow didnt know admin can see what everyone types. what about voip in game can the admin hear everything?

oooooo wow didnt know admin can see what everyone types. what about voip in game can the admin hear everything?

nah, VOIP we can only hear in game, and only those close to us, otherwise it would be crap if more than 10 people are using the VOIP at the same time and we are hearing it all XD its annoying enough when people in the lobby start singing....

we can only see everything you type =P

if someone is using VOIP and being racist or rude then it will have to be reported ^^

Joe, is the SG #00 chipin event already expired? Where can I donate the fund to? This is the most hardcore low ping server I've ever known with CH off, 3RD off, and TAGS off. It's also a rare-encounter hacked server I've found so I'll try what I can to help keeping the server alive until Day Z standalone comes out. :D

Just got killed by a hacker up north where I found 2 tents and 3 vehicles with 2 hacked items, AS50 AWS and M4 Holo SD. I failed to get a screenshot cause I got killed by the hacker. There's only 1 other guy with me in the game at that moment. His IGN is Jarvis. I encountered this hacker at around 11:30 PM GMT +7. I couldn't ban him cause I didn't have the privilege as a full admin yet.

hello im from malaysia and i just bought arma 2 co and gonna try to learn to play the game is it okay if i join u guys?

Hello guys,

I'm from Thailand and I couldn't find someone to trust :(

I always got killed by bandits several times, even shout friendly and not aiming at them

It's so frustrating. I would love to join your crew so much!

Please add me on Steam : Lioncommingz

I play DayZ by the same name

Joe, is the SG #00 chipin event already expired? Where can I donate the fund to? This is the most hardcore low ping server I've ever known with CH off, 3RD off, and TAGS off. It's also a rare-encounter hacked server I've found so I'll try what I can to help keeping the server alive until Day Z standalone comes out. :D

uhh yeah chipin is expired lol because that was for last months server

this months server i havent made a chip in, also they take a fee from paypal and paypal takes another fee so you lose a lot of money =P might as well do paypal direct.

go to this forum post http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/40893-sg-00-pmc-dayz-server-singapore/

youll find the paypal link there to donate there however donations are in pounds on that link. =P

Just got killed by a hacker up north where I found 2 tents and 3 vehicles with 2 hacked items, AS50 AWS and M4 Holo SD. I failed to get a screenshot cause I got killed by the hacker. There's only 1 other guy with me in the game at that moment. His IGN is Jarvis. I encountered this hacker at around 11:30 PM GMT +7. I couldn't ban him cause I didn't have the privilege as a full admin yet.

yup read your message, unfortunately my Rcon was dc'd so i didnt get his GUID in my database, but im sure he will be back for his stuff ^^ so read your message Rcon is there and how to use it. we will get him no worries ^^