chad57

Singaporean / SG server players, look no more! Small group of dedicated survivors is open.

I think someone is hoarding vehicles in the SG #00. Can't find any at all spawn locations. I wonder where they're saving the vehicles... :(

well i did find a white pickup, had a L85A2 in it =P most of the vehicles are up north near krasnotav, found 3 or 4 yesterday working ones

but i wonder if vehicles still spawn if someone saves them?

also, im keeping SG 00 up for one more month, then taking it down depending on contributions.

plus i have an extra copy of CS:GO =] so on top of ARMA II im giving out CS:GO as well =P

Edited by Camper-joe

Thanks, Joe. Hopefully the server can run until Day Z standalone is released. :D Will find a way to donate.

sure =) but i think standalone wont be released for a month or two and even then it will probably still require people to host the servers.

I think someone is hoarding vehicles in the SG #00. Can't find any at all spawn locations. I wonder where they're saving the vehicles... :(

Probably.

well i did find a white pickup, had a L85A2 in it =P most of the vehicles are up north near krasnotav, found 3 or 4 yesterday working ones

but i wonder if vehicles still spawn if someone saves them?

also, im keeping SG 00 up for one more month, then taking it down depending on contributions.

plus i have an extra copy of CS:GO =] so on top of ARMA II im giving out CS:GO as well =P

Nice, SG #00 won't be closed anytime soon. I assume the donations are enough for this month Joe? :rolleyes:

Probably.

Nice, SG #00 won't be closed anytime soon. I assume the donations are enough for this month Joe? :rolleyes:

nope not enough but im footing the bill for this month until the 9th of next month hoping to get donations in the meantime. two people donated a total of 10 pounds so it was 10 off my usual 60, which was nice :P haha

nope not enough but im footing the bill for this month until the 9th of next month hoping to get donations in the meantime. two people donated a total of 10 pounds so it was 10 off my usual 60, which was nice haha

You know that you're allowed to only make 30 slots for your server right? I read it somewhere at the announcement sub-forum. It will cut so many of the cost to keep your server running, Joe.

You know that you're allowed to only make 30 slots for your server right? I read it somewhere at the announcement sub-forum. It will cut so many of the cost to keep your server running, Joe.

doesn't work =P i tried but my server host says you can change your max players, however to purchase a server it must have a 50 slot cap so the max is 50 and the minimum is 30 but you must have a "full" server according to the dayz devs or it wont be whitelisted.

so you have to pay for 50 people. and then change it but still pay the full server price =P

Hey Chad, I know your not recruiting at the moment but add me to steam: Dilpil, I'm looking for some mates on the SG servers, although I usually play AU/ANZ/NZ.

Camper Joe, good to hear server SG #00 will still alive and kicking (for at least 1 more month)

Apparently I've achieved my goal for this week, although in a lucky kind of way. I was killed in some random server when trying to snipe people down for fun :P (Karma's a bitch). Then I changed my server to SG #00 (Thanks again C.Joe for keeping this server alive) to restock my supplies. On my way from Cherno to Elektro, suddenly I found a tent hidden near a bush, filled with some awesome gear. I looted the tent and got an NVG, a rangefinder, a GPS and a SVD Camo (WOOHOOO~~~) :D :D After that I told all my buddies to come to loot the tent when suddenly one of my friend found a camp about 50m from my location. There, I got a Coyote bagpack with a gillie suit, and we managed to gear up pretty much good with all the stuffs inside those tents. Man, that day was some of the luckiest day in my life. :lol:

To the tents' owner, on behalf of my friends, I thank you for your "hospitality" and "generosity" to let us "borrow" your gears. ;)

Edited by ChongX3

nope not enough but im footing the bill for this month until the 9th of next month hoping to get donations in the meantime. two people donated a total of 10 pounds so it was 10 off my usual 60, which was nice :P haha

Oh man, I thought that you have enough donation.

I think you should put a frequent global message about how your server runs as one of the least hack attacked SG servers and put your Paypal address in the end of the message too. I bet there are people out there who enjoy #00 other than us but still have not known any way to contribute for it.

Hey Chad, I know your not recruiting at the moment but add me to steam: Dilpil, I'm looking for some mates on the SG servers, although I usually play AU/ANZ/NZ.

Added on Steam. :rolleyes:

Camper Joe, good to hear server SG #00 will still alive and kicking (for at least 1 more month)

Apparently I've achieved my goal for this week, although in a lucky kind of way. I was killed in some random server when trying to snipe people down for fun :P (Karma's a bitch). Then I changed my server to SG #00 (Thanks again C.Joe for keeping this server alive) to restock my supplies. On my way from Cherno to Elektro, suddenly I found a tent hidden near a bush, filled with some awesome gear. I looted the tent and got an NVG, a rangefinder, a GPS and a SVD Camo (WOOHOOO~~~) :D :D After that I told all my buddies to come to loot the tent when suddenly one of my friend found a camp about 50m from my location. There, I got a Coyote bagpack with a gillie suit, and we managed to gear up pretty much good with all the stuffs inside those tents. Man, that day was some of the luckiest day in my life. :lol:

To the tents' owner, on behalf of my friends, I thank you for your "hospitality" and "generosity" to let us "borrow" your gears. ;)

I remembered that you said, "I'm going to apeshit tonight because I have nothing to lose."

I remembered that you said, "I'm going to apeshit tonight because I have nothing to lose."

Yeah dude, but in the end I got something awesome in return. That's a WIN~~

NOW I'm gonna go apeshit with my SVD Camo, muahahaha... :)

Edited by ChongX3

just be careful usually tents like that, are most probably hacker tents, full of hacked items the only way to tell for sure if there was more than 2 tents, filled with good stuff

hey camper, I want to donate to keep this awesome server alive :lol:

not too much player atm which makes me a looting monster B) , found some awesome gear until some zombies cheap shotted me through the wall >:(

blood bag maybe? :P

hey camper, I want to donate to keep this awesome server alive :lol:

not too much player atm which makes me a looting monster B) , found some awesome gear until some zombies cheap shotted me through the wall >:(

blood bag maybe? :P

haha thanks for that, at least thatll keep this server going till the 9th and if i get more this month maybe another month :)

I can give you a blood bag, but i cant do anything right now my malaysian internet has incredibly high ping so i keep getting kicked from my own server haha...talk about karma...

haha thanks for that, at least thatll keep this server going till the 9th and if i get more this month maybe another month :)

I can give you a blood bag, but i cant do anything right now my malaysian internet has incredibly high ping so i keep getting kicked from my own server haha...talk about karma...

Rofl at the last part.

--- --- ---

Czech this out.

Edited by chad57
  • Like 1

GUYS, STAY AWAY FROM SG #500 vG DayZ SERVER, IT WAS HACKED ALL DAY LONG TODAY.

p/s: damn it, I should have record my gameplay inside the server so that I can report it >:( . Got teleported airborne twice and I saw Elektro being nuked right in front of me....

@Camper Joe, I feel you bro. I know how sh*tty M'sia's internet can be, even sometimes I feel I don't want to go back to M'sia just because of its lousy internet line/provider/service...

Edited by ChongX3

Rofl at the last part.

--- --- ---

lol yeah but what can i do? rules are rules ;)

p/s: damn it, I should have record my gameplay inside the server so that I can report it >:( . Got teleported airborne twice and I saw Elektro being nuked right in front of me....

@Camper Joe, I feel you bro. I know how sh*tty M'sia's internet can be, even sometimes I feel I don't want to go back to M'sia just because of its lousy internet line/provider/service...

alright, looks like hackers on the prowl in SG servers ill monitor mine, thanks for the headsup :)

ran into a couple of hackers at #500 +1 Multiplay Gameserver. blew up his vehicle's tires and they were good as new in seconds! and he had major drifting skills XD

Edit:

Oh and if I find their camp, i'll be sure to delete allt heir items nyohoho~ :P

Edited by TmG

That server eh? Alright man.

lol yeah but what can i do? rules are rules ;)

:thumbsup:

ran into a couple of hackers at #500 +1 Multiplay Gameserver. blew up his vehicle's tires and they were good as new in seconds! and he had major drifting skills XD

Edit:

Oh and if I find their camp, i'll be sure to delete allt heir items nyohoho~ :P

Oh God I'm desperate for any motorcycle or car.

awesome talking with your team last night :) was in a rush to config my mumble, hence the username :P i'll need an admin to change it for me or else i will be stuck with that username forever~ nyahaha

Oh God I'm desperate for any motorcycle or car.

i'll look out for one when i trek this early afternoon :3

How i ran into the script kiddies:

Was trekking up north peacefully, minding my own business when suddenly, i heard a buzz high up in the mountains. I look around and spot an ATV and a GAZ in the distance (zoomed in, they were but tiny silhouettes in my 24" screen) driving south-east so I prone and think, should i engage or just chill? i wanted to test out my DMR on their vehicles so i head to the nearest forest behind me while i watch them. Suddenly, an Offroad Pickup Truck pops out of the air and i thought it was just lag. A few secs later, the Truck disappears and i hear a soft engine near my location so i look left and OMGWTFBBQ! it teleported near me.

So i stand up, seeing the truck approach me, thinking he wanted to run me over, i panicked and shot him in the face a couple of times with my assault rifle. nothing happened, then he tried to run me over XD! so i dodge, and fire him a couple more times but nothing happened :3 i dodge some more, shooting his vehicle, popped his right tires and then aimed at his face again. The tires are magically fixed and I realized what the hell was going on so I ran for dear life. :P

I head for the forest, hoping those trees will provide enough cover for me to get away but the trees were too spread out. He tries to run me over a couple more times but i dodge like a baws a couple more times (screaming OLÉ afterwards) then i notice his truck was acting a bit trippy. I dodge him one more time but alas, he got me after X tries. Broken bones and shocked, I Alt+F4'd and died in a different server, which made me realize, no point cuz my body will disappear anyway and they don't really need my gear since they can just script it in.

Thinking, "man, the gear i had on that guy was quite nice", i decided to try my luck and rush to my body after spawning in Elektro. Luckily, I found an Old Bike and it cut down my travel time ALOT. got my phat lewt back, and searched for their camp, but found nothing. :P

The whole engagement was hella fun. If anything, I know my aim isn't off for CQ Fire Fights, and I could be a Matador of some sort when facing trucks in the forest. But yeah, moral is: if you encounter a script kiddie/hacker, you WILL NOT win so GTFO -immediately-! XD

Hopefully the standalone will be hacker free :)

• Like 1

Update 1.7.2.5 is out which fixes graphical glitches .any server admins who read about this please update the servers ASAP. Thanks :D

• Like 2

Update 1.7.2.5 is out which fixes graphical glitches .any server admins who read about this please update the servers ASAP. Thanks

Thanks for the info, sky. :D

Installed 1.7.2.5 and beta patch xx819. All works flawlessly. For those who don't know what to do, just delete the entire beta folder at your main ArmA2OA directory > Expansions, delete the "@DayZ" folder, install beta patch to at least xx819, download the torrent for Day Z files at: www.dayzmod.com, then make the new "@DayZ" folder at your ArmA2OA main directory then create the "Addons" folder inside the "@DayZ", extract all the files you downloaded from the torrent (only the files inside the 1.7.2.5 folder not including the folder) to the "Addons" folder and voila! You can play Day Z again with faster loading, no artifacts, and some other cool improvements! Welcome back to Chernarus! :P

@Joe

Finally found a way to donate. I extorted money from ubi. :P J/K. I'll donate through his cc. :D

• Like 1

Update 1.7.2.5 is out which fixes graphical glitches .any server admins who read about this please update the servers ASAP. Thanks :D

omg finally i dont have to spam flush! :D

got into the PMC server but respawned twice on the shore.. hopefully the Hive has saved my character's location for good now :)