seemingepic

40% Off Arma 2 Co

Ah man that's hilarious how it only went for 40%. I bought it a year or two ago during one of the winter sales and got it for $7.50. At least most the cheapo CoD kiddies will still be deterred by the $18.

Hmm... I don't have the DLC, but I won't pony up the dosh for both. With one is best? How are the campaigns?

Do they have anything going for them other than the skins which I won't see because 3DP=0?

Hmm... I don't have the DLC, but I won't pony up the dosh for both. With one is best? How are the campaigns?

Do they have anything going for them other than the skins which I won't see because 3DP=0?

All Arma campaigns are pretty bad.

If you want fancy textures and shit, then I'd go for the BAF one because they are used most in multiplayer servers.

Great more this.. Great more.. Quit whinning like little girls. Dayz and Steam have basically revived Arma from a dead player base.

Edited by Ramusx

Great more this.. Great more.. Quit winning like little girls. Dayz and Steam have basically revived Arma from a dead player base.

I will never quit winning like a little girl.

Ah man that's hilarious how it only went for 40%. I bought it a year or two ago during one of the winter sales and got it for $7.50. At least most the cheapo CoD kiddies will still be deterred by the $18.

I believe the lowest it has gone for was 14.99 during the last Steam Winter Sale and $20 on Amazon Direct Download just a couple days ago bub.

Hey, Just bought Arma 2 for DayZ. Didn't know the community didn't like new players. Makes me feel hated already :P

Hey, Just bought Arma 2 for DayZ. Didn't know the community didn't like new players. Makes me feel hated already :P

Welcome mate. I'm sure you'll enjoy the game, if not the forums.

Like Max said, welcome! The forums are, as they always are for every game, a rough place to be haha. You'll have more fun in-game than here :)

But on topic, more players isn't a bad thing. I love how people think it is.

Edited by dreman04

It's been 40% off on the developers website for the past few weeks, nothing new, move along. (You also got a Steam copy)

Edited by Smittyjaja

Like Max said, welcome! The forums are, as they always are for every game, a rough place to be haha. You'll have more fun in-game than here :)

But on topic, more players isn't a bad thing. I love how people think it is.

Welcome mate. I'm sure you'll enjoy the game, if not the forums.

Thanks guys! I really can't wait to play, I have been following the development of the game, and watch a lot of "Let's Plays". Im really excited to actually get into the game. Just was waiting for the right time to buy it

Edited by NexxCR

It's been 40% off on the developers website for the past few weeks, nothing new, move along. (You also got a Steam copy)

25% off.

Great more this.. Great more.. Quit winning like little girls. Dayz and Steam have basically revived Arma from a dead player base.

Reviving the community with mindless morons who want to "le xd so random kill on sight beans yogscast he hehe trehehehe" and only play for the mod....Yeah, thank god the community is back.

25% off.

Uh... even so... On Steam, the game was £25, on the website, it was £20...

On sale on the developers website it is £15...

On Steam sale it's £15...

Glad I got this game a couple of years back for cheaper though, why buy this for a buggy mod? Lul.

Edited by Smittyjaja