Sign in to follow this  
MajorGunHo

Was this a hacker attack? Confused.

WARNING - Vulgarities..

The video says it all, what happened?

Edited by MajorGunHo

I had this happen on my server but the hackers killed all the players in vehicles first then turned all of those players into rabbits and than nuked the server.

Hacker...people have reported being turned into goats by hackers for "lawlz". Sorry this happened to you, hope when you log back in your guy is as he should be :(.

When I logged back in, I was better off then when this happened, I had more blood lol.

However, it did move me from Krasnostav to Elektro. Imagine my surprise when I logged back in to find myself in the middle of elekro.

Jules; well, he is now in the ocean.

Just happened to me in a US server, can't remember which one. He killed the entire server, for no reason.

IMHO the one thing DayZ needs the most is a GOOD anti-hack system.

This just happened to me, i first lost all my items and got teleported, than i got turned into a goat and died, i was playing for a lot of time (when i logged in it was saying day 20 lol), that makes me want to stop playing but i like this game too much to just stop, time to respawn :/

And i got the same error, bad vehicle honey bee, that's so fucking horrible :/

Edited by Scrumilation

Thanks for the input. Is the telltale sign the "bad vehicle type honey bee"?

No, the tell tale sign is usually you spawning in the middle of nowhere or where you haven't been (there's a bug that warps you back to where you have been some minutes ago) or something weird happening, weapons appearing, NPCs spawning around you, turning into a goat. Your best bet is to alt+F4 as quickly as you can and get on a different server to see if you survived.