Sign in to follow this  
Resident Zombie

US346 scripters/hackers

Time: between the hours of 8:30 am Pacific time (US) and 9:30am~10:00am

Server: US346

What happened: Saw players spawning and driving several police vehicle in and around Cherno (Didn't even know it was a hack until I saw one of their vehicles explode, and they continued spawning more. Someone was shooting at them.)

Players were Riverr and Jerkface

Please check the logs, should show that they were inserting police car vehicles. I will post any pics for proof if I can.

Here are the screen shots to the best of my ability, I was being chased by zombies.

post-62687-0-86340500-1342890377_thumb.j

post-62687-0-05179000-1342890428_thumb.j

post-62687-0-49006600-1342890480_thumb.j

Edited by Resident Zombie

Here are the screen shots to the best of my ability, I was being chased by zombies.

Taking screenshots while being chased by zombie? That's dedication. Thank you for your hard work and I hope it'll be enough to get these hackers.

Taking screenshots while being chased by zombie? That's dedication. Thank you for your hard work and I hope it'll be enough to get these hackers.

Here's one with the zombie's chasing me, thought I'd put it up for the laughs. It's not easy running around a car trying to hold down fn and f12 just to take a screen shot.. :P

post-62687-0-43283700-1342892997_thumb.j

Edited by Resident Zombie

Thank you for taking the time to save a screenshot and submit it here. We are aware of some scripters injecting some foreign DayZ items such as cars, weapons and there have even been some reported cases of hackers teleporting to their camping grounds and stealing their vehicles.

We have found the majority of the perpetrators and they have been brought to justice not only by being banned from our server, but they have also been reported by us with log evidence to the hive.

The server is currently undergoing constant restarts and shutdowns to fix some host side errors and to look through the logs further to find these hackers so that no one else will be in danger of having their items stolen or destroyed.

We thank you for your patience and hope to see you back in US346 later tonight when we bring it back up again when all is clear.

• Like 1

And on another note - I want a police car now >.< Be sick gathering up zombies! and they look boss (Edit*: Once repaired that is)

Edited by UndoCTRLz

and you hide your name because..?

and you hide your name because..?

It doesn't matter, the 'I' thing shows his/her name as "Amberrr"

Edited by River

there are like 30 broken heli's on the coast around Balota, this server is a hackers dream, as admin are never even online.

We just saw a crashed A-10 on the beach too.

I entered the Teamspeak for US346 and as usual its unmanned.

Edited by sausagefingers