Sign in to follow this  
JJones

Inventory resets when I log on.

So I was under the impression that your inventory and character is carried over server to server.

I just started and haven't picked a single server to play so idk if its the servers that are the issue or just logging on and off in general but whenever I log into a server I spawn in the place that I logged out of and everything fine but I have the starter inventory of a bandage, painkillers and a flashlight. :(

Whats wrong!!

ive found that SOME servers are running the wrong "HIVE" version and cause corrupt data, giving you a second character... its a server side fault..

im not sure if this is your problem but yes you are supposed to save character to database which carries over to any server

it would give me a second character in the same place? anyway to fix this?

and when im disconnecting is there anything specific i have to do to save?

/new

Same is happening to me... and now, as of today, i lose connection with the server after about two minutes... I dont know what to do anymore...

when i log in i get a message saying " No entry bin\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitinfoSoldier/background.type"

Not sure if this has anything to do with it. I just tried logging into the same server twice and same thing happens

Think it is a database issue. We can't do anything about it at the moment but I suppose when you get new stuff, try to continue playing for a bit more (30+ minutes) while shooting zombies with it in order to make sure that the database is updated with your new inventory.