WildGunsTomcat

Rocket, please read.

Rocket,

I am part of [Legion]. We have sent you an email, and Nomad has posted on one of the threads about this....but I figured I would set up a completely new thread in the hopes of you reading this.

We would like to know what is happening with our Atlanta servers. We have had no contact with you for several days now, and most of us have to real way to get a hold of you.

We need our server back online, as our clan is basically paying for a box that we can't use...and it is causing us a little bit of distress...I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

With respect, can you please contact Nomad or Chaos as soon as you read this? Or could you respond to this thread so we can get some information on what is going on?

Thank you sir.

Weren't you guys hacking? I saw some posts about that... you know that would explain what's going on with your servers lol.

And yeah, public thread for this?

Weren't you guys hacking? I saw some posts about that... you know that would explain what's going on with your servers lol.

And yeah' date=' public thread for this?

[/quote']

Yeah why not? It's a freaking forum a thread up and down won't kill anyone, they are paying for them servers. Also it was some [legion] bla bla guy hacking, that doesn't mean they all hack.

[/quote']

No, our server was causing a ghost server to be up or something along those lines...which wasn't using battleye. So that allowed a lot of hackers to get into that server.

Rocket took it offline to fix the issue, and we haven't heard anything.

Also, yes a public post. We have no way to get ahold of him.

I personally have sent two contact forms to Rocket to get him to respond to Nomad....and have gotten no response.

So, I figured this was a last resort.

nice-view-of-midtown.jpg

You can't PM rocket dude. He has PM's disabled.

Don't you think if I could have done this privately I would have?

I'm just trying to get the information to the right people so we can resolve this issue.

[/quote']

No, our server was causing a ghost server to be up or something along those lines...which wasn't using battleye. So that allowed a lot of hackers to get into that server.

I personally have sent two contact forms to Rocket to get him to respond to Nomad....and have gotten no response.

Liar. Ghost server? Do you expect Rocket to believe such a lie? You guys were caught. There's plenty of evidence to support it. Rocket should ban you for life. Bye bye.

[/quote']

Liar. Ghost server? Do you expect Rocket to believe such a lie? You guys were caught. There's plenty of evidence to support it. Rocket should ban you for life. Bye bye.

Even though Rocket himself said it was a ghost server....

Perhaps you should get your facts straight before you spout bullshit dude.

Bye Bye.

[/quote']

It is unfortunate that this is the opinion we have to deal with. However, you are misinformed, and I will leave it at that, there is no need for anything more.

xHawk' pid='43575' dateline='1337615475']

[/quote']

It is unfortunate that this is the opinion we have to deal with. However, you are misinformed, and I will leave it at that, there is no need for anything more.

Since we have proof that you were caught, then tried to cover it up, you need PROOF to convince us that you're not lying. That's how this works ;)

[/quote']

Since we have proof that you were caught, then tried to cover it up, you need PROOF to convince us that you're not lying. That's how this works ;)

And where exactly is your proof?

You have none.

You know, it's pretty sad that you people talk so much shit but have no clue what you're talking about.

I didn't put this thread up for trolls to talk more shit about [Legion] because that's apparently the fun thing to do.

I put this up to talk to Rocket and get some information because he has our servers offline to fix an issue that HE KNOWS ABOUT.

I'm not going to entertain any more troll bullshit on this thread, so don't waste your breath please.

Just go away.

Dont turn this into a witch hunt, let Rocket decide what to do.

We dont have to like what server providers do but without them we have nowhere to play on.

No' date=' our server was causing a ghost server to be up or something along those lines...which wasn't using battleye. So that allowed a lot of hackers to get into that server.

[/quote']

You have none.

You know, it's pretty sad that you people talk so much shit but have no clue what you're talking about.

I didn't put this thread up for trolls to talk more shit about [Legion] because that's apparently the fun thing to do.

I put this up to talk to Rocket and get some information because he has our servers offline to fix an issue that HE KNOWS ABOUT.

I'm not going to entertain any more troll bullshit on this thread, so don't waste your breath please.

Just go away.

In regards to your signature, do you realize how long Planetside has been down? Are you like a southerner who just can't forget the Confederacy or something?

Twice on your atlanta server I had a heli. The first one I got, of your admins reset the server because I wouldnt tell the where I got it. The second time, me and the guys who were gunning for me were kicked out. You guys have an awful reputation in the community already so I say good riddance.

It is unfortunate that this is the opinion we have to deal with. However' date=' you are misinformed, and I will leave it at that, there is no need for anything more.

[/quote']

You have none.

Just go away.

In regards to your signature, do you realize how long Planetside has been down? Are you like a southerner who just can't forget the Confederacy or something?

What?

Planetside is still up. Also, Planetside 2 is about to come out in half a year....

Please don't post ignorant shit anymore. Good God.

http://www.planetside2.com/

I am literally facepalming so hard right now.

I know what i say has no dang meaning but if it was just Dayz we were blacklisted from why cant we bring up our MineCraft server that we have set up on the same box? just a thought wont be saying nothing else have better things to do with my day then this

I know what i say has no dang meaning but if it was just Dayz we were blacklisted from why cant we bring up our MineCraft server that we have set up on the same box? just a thought wont be saying nothing else have better things to do with my day then this

Ignore it. Dude had the wrong clan anyway.

Just waiting on a response from Rocket so this thread can be closed.

Sick of the haters and bs constantly.

Edit: Also' date=' if you have a problem with [Legion'], we have a new website.

http://www.wearelegion.co

If you have gripes with us, stop posting it on this forum...as the moderators have said countless times. Come to our forum and say it.

Well lets be honest here....It is pretty well deserved. Of all the clans in dayz and all the server hosts, you guys have made yourselves stand out like a turd in a punch bowl by being......well...turds.

You would be better of just completely changing your clan names and handles and starting over fresh.

Well lets be honest here....It is pretty well deserved. Of all the clans in dayz and all the server hosts' date=' you guys have made yourselves stand out like a turd in a punch bowl by being......well...turds.

You would be better of just completely changing your clan names and handles and starting over fresh.

[/quote']

No, let's be honest here seriously.

You have no proof we did anything wrong. Just heresay and bullshit.

If you don't have proof, don't flame [Legion] on these forums anymore.

The moderators have said countless times, stop flaming [Legion] on these forums...but you people still persist.

Come to our forums, http://www.wearelegion.co....and talk your shit there...where we can address it personally.

Otherwise, stop derailing this thread.

Proof or not it did happen. I have no reason what so ever to just make up crap. You have no proof it didn't happen and I have no desire to waste my time signing up on your forums. You guys have a crappy reputation for many, many good reasons. You have crapped your bed and now you must sleep in it.

That is all I have to say.

Well lets be honest here....It is pretty well deserved. Of all the clans in dayz and all the server hosts' date=' you guys have made yourselves stand out like a turd in a punch bowl by being......well...turds.

[/quote']

No, let's be honest here seriously.

You have no proof we did anything wrong. Just heresay and bullshit.

If you don't have proof, don't flame [Legion] on these forums anymore.

The moderators have said countless times, stop flaming [Legion] on these forums...but you people still persist.

Come to our forums, http://www.wearelegion.co....and talk your shit there...where we can address it personally.

Otherwise, stop derailing this thread.

Regardless of whether what some people say is true, if they are goons or whoever you believe them to be, I'm sure it's not all of them that cheat. That's if it's even true.

Having a link to a forum is not proof by the way, so stop telling yourself it is. If what you say is true I'm sure Rocket knows it and would have publicly blacklisted them honestly, so until he does, stop acting as if you know everything and have all the facts.

At the end of the day, they're spending cash on a box they can't use because Rocket isn't replying to them, which is wrong. Simple as.

I should add, I've never played with Legion or whatever, I've just read this thread, so my opinion isn't biased or backed with emotions over a computer game.