ajrunke03@gmail.com

Puhlease give us more clothing options or character customization!

Please. Try understanding who is who in your group of 6+ as you're posting up to player kill. It's difficult and we use TeamSpeak. Clothing often changes depending on the server and if you log off and rejoin at a later time making it even more difficult. Sometimes we think eachother is a player and we almost kill one another!

I suggested we all be female characters, but that idea failed amongst our manly group of men. We are Kings among men and excel at everything we do, but even for us amazing people, it can be difficult to differentiate between a friendly and slaughter material.

I simply want character customization.

• Like 4

This is actually a feature I would see being added once the game goes standalone. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement at the given time when Rocket is kind of restricted by Arma 2 with what he can add/subtract into the mod.

Excellent! Now I have a tiny target to test my skills on!!

Oh snap!
  • Like 1

Lay your battleplan better, keep track of your location. 2 by 2 formations etc.. Tactics.

/thread ;)

That's a good plan but more customization is not a bad idea; in fact I'll gladly appreciate more clothes to choose from the start (and by clothes I mean civilian clothes, there are so many options from Arma2 and OA).

Attachment related but not limited to what I mean.

post-18812-0-86791500-1342884494_thumb.j post-18812-0-99932400-1342884727_thumb.j

Edited by Andrej Dudev
  • Like 1

Agree! It would be nice if we could tag each other somehow, with I dunno something as simple as an armband that only people who have tagged each other can see. Tags would have to be mutually agreed by both parties before they would work though.

It doesn't even have to be an arm band/character customisation but maybe those we've 'tagged' could have a different crosshair colour to help eliminate trigger finger friendly fire.

The game definately needs something to support the fact most being team up or play as clans.

You can tag each other with green chemlights. During the day, you're not more visible, it'll just look odd. You can't see them beyond 70M.

In the future, you could maybe use IR strobes or customization. I'd love to see customizable clothing. Even more if it had an effect on inventory, heat retention, mobility etc.

Edited by integ3r

That's a good plan but more customization is not a bad idea; in fact I'll gladly appreciate more clothes to choose from the start (and by clothes I mean civilian clothes, there are so many options from Arma2 and OA).

Attachment related but not limited to what I mean.

post-18812-0-86791500-1342884494_thumb.j post-18812-0-99932400-1342884727_thumb.j

Exactly this. I'm not asking for fucking tiaras or a pope hat; let's be realistic and give us some diversity! And no Aras, as sexy as you are, I do not want to see your junk swaying and bouncing while you're running from my gunfire. I don't want this to turn into a game with outrageous customization...it needs to fit into the world of DayZ.

Exactly this. I'm not asking for fucking tiaras or a pope hat; let's be realistic and give us some diversity! And no Aras, as sexy as you are, I do not want to see your junk swaying and bouncing while you're running from my gunfire. I don't want this to turn into a game with outrageous customization...it needs to fit into the world of DayZ.

Goddamn... I want a popehat now