hawkidoki

Being bandit = easy difficulty gaming

Easy difficulty eh? Okay.

I don't really care. If you think that surviving on your own while taking out groups of three or four survivors by yourself without getting killed is so easy then I certainly am not one to contradict you. If you find it challenging to run around giving random players equipment just for them to shoot you with your own gun most of the time, then more power to you.

I fail to see any logic to this and it sure seems like your just trying to troll the bandits out there who aren't too bright, but then, who doesn't do stuff like that on the internet?

As for me, I think I'll stick to actually surviving and getting good loot by shooting the morons who think that standing around in the middle of a field near Stary is a good idea.

Choose your level

Very Easy difficulty =

Eat, drink, & survive.

Get a sniper, if you see a human, shoot.

If you're shot : ALT+F4

Easy difficulty =

Eat, drink, & survive.

Get a weapon, if you see a human, shoot before being shot.

Hard difficulty =

Eat, drink, & survive.

Get a weapon, if you see a human, try to help him (if he needs help).

Just saying...

Actually i think its easier to just go up to players and say friendly,

Where as a bandit risks it all to engage any player they see, no matter the gear, hunt them down and kill them.

It requires skill, patience and balls.

Going up to someone and trying to be their friend is just risky, its not hard. Its like taking a chance running across a busy road, any idiot can do it and half of the time you'll get yourself killed.

Where as bandits survival is directly dependent on their skill, much fucking harder.

Edited by Boomstick
  • Like 2

Kid tries to set difficulties on a game with 0 static variables.

Someone just got killed.

You might want to go here,

Survivor HQ

@Clasius : I must disagree. Shooting others people without warning is that this is easier than stop to observe the guy (wasting time). Judging his motivations, what he's doing, is he bandit or survivor ?

The easy way is: Oh, nobody cares, we just shoot. Let's go on the road again!

yes but thats the fun way, its easy enough to get your gear back if you get shot and killed, the game is designed as pvp and pve, so i kill as many zombies as i can, and when i see another player or players i try to kill them, if they kill me then fair enough i start back on the beach and im geared up again in 2 hours, i think its allot harder when killing people as if you miss you got to then go after them while you have aggro'd 20 zombie's, helping them is easy as you dont aggro no zombies and just crawl around, thats my opinion anyway

I just spawn run into town figuring i have nothing to lose andI see 2 people run by the building I am in. As they are running I hear gun fire and see one of them die as the second one takes cover in the building next-door. As he takes cover I see someone running to the building and think this is my chance to get away and the idea pops into mt head to help! I sneak out and use the handgun I had found to take him down. I signal and let the guy inside the building know that I had killed then guy chasing him and he was safe. I keep my distance and he comes running out and starts running to me with axe drawn and blocks a few of the shots I fired at him with his face.

This doesn't mean I will never help anyone again but if I feel the least bit of danger I will shoot them.

Yes it is a difficult choice to decide to trust someone depending on what kind of gear you have. As your gear gets better the paranoia levels get higher. I don't think being a KOS bandit or a survivor changes difficulty levels in the game allvit chances is the difficulty of choices you have. You can be the survivor who keeps respawning because they got (insert reason here) or a survivor who will run to help someone who needs a medic. You can decide to be a lone wolf who decided everyone is KoS or the team that goes into an area to loot and clears NPC and player threats alike to accomplish whatever mission it is you sent out. In the end we are all trying to survive.

bandits are the real noobs of dayz :D

I was a bandit as well, but it is just too easy.

Now I am friendly. You know, human interaction can last a bit

longer if the other one is not dead on the ground.

Edited by GodOfGrain

bandits are the real noobs of dayz :D

I was a bandit as well, but it is just too easy.

Now I am friendly. You know, human interaction can last a bit

longer if the other one is not dead on the ground.

Most bandits don't sit there just shooting people on the coast. Just thought I'd let you know.

Being a bandit is hard but the ones that call out "friendly" to people only to shoot them in the back 5 minutes later are just cheap.

sorry to say but i count myself as a bandit. yet i still help out people occasionally. for example yesterday a guy asked at the forums to get bandaged at nwaf the most southern hangar. i went up there to bandage him (did tell him to lower his weapon and face the wall seeing how his heartbeat was sky high even though he claimed to have no murders) gave him a transfusion and 4 secs later don't ask me why but i saw a guy drive his bike over the nwaf and didn't hesitate one second to setup my shot and kill him. later i grouped up with the guy who was gonna help him before me (sadly i was closer so i helped him first :)) i shot 2 other guys to get him and his mate some good gear (talking m107 m4 cco alice and coyote backpack with some tools and stuff) but hey. beeing a bandit is easy mode difficulty right just shooting people. suppose that i play hardcore difficulty seeing as my hearthbeat is also sky high now and i still go to help people more chance i'll get shot don't you think.

have a nice day very hard mode sir you.

greetings from

hardcore mode sir me

@Clasius : I must disagree. Shooting others people without warning is that this is easier than stop to observe the guy (wasting time). Judging his motivations, what he's doing, is he bandit or survivor ?

The easy way is: Oh, nobody cares, we just shoot. Let's go on the road again!

And the hard way is to team up with him and have his shoot you in the back of the head while your eating beans. Edited by Dragonborn

Being a bandit is hard but the ones that call out "friendly" to people only to shoot them in the back 5 minutes later are just cheap.

Not cheap there just doing everything they can to gain the upperhand.

Look i don't see why people say beeing a bandit is easy it's not i'm feindly (3950 hum) but i still respect bandits if a bandit has enough balls to try and kill me and my freinds then he isn't takeing the easy option witch would be avoiding me

Edited by Kallos S.B.K