xenomta

Does full blood stop shaking?

Well I've run out of painkillers and I don't want to venture into a town to get some more, so if I get full blood vai meat, will the shaking stop? If I go into the town and get attacked, i'm fucked.

Thanks,

Xeno.

It doesn't, but the shaking stops by itself after some time.

Nope.

Needs painkillers. You can go days shaking. Keep morphine, bandages and painkillers handy.

I had all of them, but then I had to use them.

I swear they only appear when I don't need them.

Do they appear in shops?

I had all of them, but then I had to use them.

I swear they only appear when I don't need them.

Do they appear in shops?

Yes painkillers is a common item found in shops but also in farms and residental buildings.

Raid the hospital In Elektro, the cardboard boxes there have 10 bandages, 5 morhpine, 5 epi-pens, 5 blood bags, 5 painkillers, some have Antibiotics, i think there is heatpacks too. so, if you take a trip there you have all the medical supplies you need for some days. Also, if it is safe then take a trip to the Supermarket in Elektro, There spawns alot of Alice bags, found like 4 in an hour there.

Raid the hospital In Elektro, the cardboard boxes there have 10 bandages, 5 morhpine, 5 epi-pens, 5 blood bags, 5 painkillers, some have Antibiotics, i think there is heatpacks too. so, if you take a trip there you have all the medical supplies you need for some days. Also, if it is safe then take a trip to the Supermarket in Elektro, There spawns alot of Alice bags, found like 4 in an hour there.

I have an AS50 with an PDW as my sidearm, a coyote pack and GPS. I'm not going to risk it :P

Berezino has a hospital and two supermarkets. It's generally safer than Elektro/Cherno.

hit up a few deer stands, atm im finding more med supplies bandage/morphine/pain pills then fire arms in them

Painkillers are all over the place, where there's food and empty cans, there's painkillers.

Join a smaller server with less people and you should be fine, allthough there aren't to many in elektro for some reason.