fragital

us186 banned no reason

this isnt CSI or a Court Dumbass its pretty much proof they were hacking when they came in the team speak wondering why they kept getting kicked from the server, Morphius is Fragital/Lithium and tank is his friend.

Its people like you that turn people off from wanting to host/admin servers because you think going by the "book" is suppose to solve everything. Sorry to say this kid but the rules put out by Rocket are utter shit.

No wonder there arent that many servers because people like you are morons, and most likely get butt hurt of servers by admins because your hacking too.

Sick of this whiney kid bull shit.

No, its not CSI or court. CSI is the dumbest show that mankind has ever created, and in Court,your arguments wouldve been destroyed. I'm not sure where your hostility comes from as I'm a fairly neutral person on this topic. I'm not sure why you make these comparisons when they make no sense. You are arguing somebody is hacking without any proof of them hacking without having any proof of them hacking. You said they were hacking when they came into teamspeak asking why they were kicked? I'm sure sometime when you were kicked off a server sometime, you questioned why you were kicked off. Kyle, your logic makes no Fucken sense to be honest. Infact, using your logic, I think you're a hacker. Why? Because you're making no sense. I dont need proof of it, my buddy Fragital has fraps of you and logs of you cheating. So it must be true.

Kyle, you argue that Rockets rules are "utter shit?" Too fucken bad, you play on his game therefore must play the game his way. You dont like it? Bring your sad ass argument as well as yourself to another game. Oh, also as you are calling me a kid, You are probably fucken 16 at most, learn o respect your elders.

For Joker,

I'm only posting because Map doesnt give a fuck about this anymore, and im trying to help clarify what happened.

I understand that this is happening, and I can understand why the admin would want to stop bothering with this problem. However as stated before, rules are rules and impartial bans that are illegal bans (illegal in the sense of the game) are not allowed. I am not a forum police as you have mentioned. I do not know if Fragital has hacked, but it is clear that the admin does NOT want to show logs.

*Edit: Also as it doesnt seem fairly obvious to you guys, but this thread is basically you guys Bashing on Fragital as a player and person. I am trying to help this thread try to get cleared up. I, as a player in DayZ, personally do not like hackers but equally people who abuse their rights as server owners.

Edited by acezor

Wow this topic getting is getting ridiculous. The only thing I have to say here is, A. The server is not being re-upped on its lease this month. B. Sunnybones, I knew you was passing info, I don't care, and about half of what you posted is truth, the rest your imagination. C. We are cleaning our ranks for a new game, those who cant join TS, you know why.

The void between the clan after the mole or w/e destroyed our community camp divided us and I can no longer sit while you guys go on seperate channels do not participate with the clan or use skype over TS as though you have something to hide. So this cleaning is coming and im sorry if you didn't make the cut, but we are reorganizing our ranks to remove those who do not fit in, participate.

Close this thread, it is meaningless, we are moving on to another game.

Hi Icey, thanks for not completely raping my camp, it took me a long ass time to find a lot of those heli crashes. I'm not sure what you're implying, but as a nerd, I've stayed up countless nights on the server looting shit running back and forth from my camp as that is the majority source of my stash. The tents duping into multiple tents, as I have said multiple times, is not my fault and it actually did more harm then good (as my camp is around 4 times as easy to see). I should say again just to be clear that I have nothing wrong with the desolation clan, as I enjoy playing with players who are not 12 years old and constantly screaming in their mics. To be honest, it doesnt bother me much how Lithium is banned on this server, but the way this is being resolved does. From what i'm seeing you're constantly just bashing on him from what you guys heard from another guy.

And no, we restarted the server because someone teleported to our helicopter, got in it, tried taking off, got about 50-100 meters in the air, and Cik starts shooting it and the guy either alt f4s or teleports out. This was all witnessed by Cik and is shown in the script logs that the guy teleported to the helicopter, it wasnt just someone looking for camps. A hacker griefing our camp is a legit reason to restart the server. The helicopter didnt come back til the 2nd restart (must have been a bug), which was several hours after the first one, which did not restore it back to its save after it crashed and burned.

I was actually in teamspeak at the time with my other buddy who's new the game Louie. We were not on your server but attempted to connect after we heard you guys had a Helicopter. In the teamspeak, it can be heard that somebody crashed the helicopter, everybody Died in the helicopter, and then there was a restart of the server. Somebody even said that somehow Cik survived the helicopter crash, and how that was amazing or something. Nobody mentioned that there was a hacker, Did the hacker take your helicopter or attack your camp by teleporting into it?

And what are you talking about we scream hackers all the time? lol. The only people who have been killed in our camp is Dev, and Cik. Cik was legit script killed, dev was just shot, and no one said shit about hackers. idk what the whole "crying hacker" thing is coming from.

Many of the times I've played with you guys, i've heard people screaming "oh a hacker killed me" when I have had doubts of hackers being on the server. I understand that cik and dev have been killed, but Alz actually and Map has been killed in your camp too. This was during the time of your camp raid a few days after I joined the clan. During this time both Dev and Alz were SHOT at your camp and killed. Dev was script killed at your camp according to him and Map the day when Lithium "hacked"

My posts are coming from people i trust in game, I have no reason to not believe them. Theres no reason for map or Cik to lie about something like this when its so easy to get shit in this game. If someone legit steals our heli, grats, have fun, we hope you crash it so we can get it back. If not, oh well, part of the game. We've had our camp raided many times (mine just this night as i'm posting this), most of them were just legit people stealing our shit, so what, we move on. You guys are making it sound like we act as if, OH SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED, FUCKING HACKERS. BAN BAN BAN.

I understand that your posts are coming from people you trust in game, however with that being said you don't actually know what happened. The same is for when lithium and Tank, who's my buddy, was banned for scripting. I was not there so I'm not arguing with any details of what happened that day. I WAS on skype with them (not voice but text) and did see their personal account of what happened. However as stated, since I wasn't actually there, I'm not trying to say what happened. As of now, we're not trying to say that you guys autoban when something bad happens. I do not know how you guys ban, I dont know how bans work in this game (how to issue bans), but I do believe Lithium is unfairly banned.

*Edit:

Half of what I posted was my imagination? Which parts are my imagination? I have listed my replies in order of A-I in order to best facilitate your response of the topic. Clearly you must care about what I posted as you say you read my entire post, which is long as fuck, and only say half of it is true? Please enlighten me to what is false and just part of my schizophrenic imagination. The most that can be true is the part about crying "hackers" all the time, as that was could have been my own imagination that you guys were dying to hackers frequently. Also what the fuck do you mean "You was passing info?" If you mean by that I was telling Lithium what was going on, that wasn't a fucken secret. I told you guys I played with him on other servers and stuff already, so I don't see why you're trying to make it out that I'm a bad guy by telling him the status of his ban.

I can no longer sit while you guys go on seperate channels do not participate with the clan or use skype over TS as though you have something to hide.

Actually, You guys are normal in separate channels with one or two players. I follow TeamSpeak Etiquette and join the Correct sub labeled channel of the game I am playing. While 10 of you are in the SMITE channel, I do not join it because, well simply I do not own SMITE. I only move down into the channel when I am invited because somebody pops into the DayZ channel and says "we're actually playing DayZ". I always go straight to the dayz (or in some case league of legends) channels while playing that particular game.

I do not know why you perceive this as me "hiding" something ,because normally I'm the one who is not 'in the cut' for information regarding the clan. I'm not sure why you have a personal vendetta against me but thats fine if you don't want me in your clan even as if I have held a very respectful and orderly manner in your clan. I have helped your clan members find weapons. I have helped clear up misunderstandings about the game to your clan members. I have opened my camps to anyone in the clan that needed it. I have followed all the rules detailed in the Desolation clan forums. I have also followed the etiquette on teamspeak previously detailed by not intruding on other channels because I do not know jack squat about those games. The majority of the members have shown the equal respect to me as I have shown them. However you have had a problem with me since you banned my buddies for hacking. You said that "I am buddies with lithium the hacker" and that is a problem? I'm sorry if you forgot this, but I met lithium in your clan. He and alz were the only one who agreed to play with me, who was considered an outsider at the time. The reason we got close is because of that, so dont go spouting bullshit about how I brought hackers to your server as you do in the stream.

Close this thread, it is meaningless, we are moving on to another game.

Actually, this thread is only meaningless at this point because you refuse to post proof of logs. Previously Icey had stated that esp doesnt show up in the logs? I did not know this and I suppose then logs may be hard to post. If logs are hard to post in this case, then you should probably unban Lithium because the proof is gone, Unless you have a screen shot which would've been hard to do in the short moment that you may have seen it. This is my personal opinion on the matter.

Edited by mrsunnybones

No this thread is meaningless because the server will be down within the month. If you have issues with the clan or what happens with it feel free to post on the community forums instead of in this thread. Im done with this thread, nothing is going to be changed. Bans are set, we raided your duped shit near Novy, Alz gave us the location. I find it intriguing that we all have camps and Cik and myself have our own in which we rarely see something dupe. Maybe thats because we save our tents, vehicles everytime we modify the contents.

We have tents down, they don't magically just stack ontop of there selves after a server reboot, infact we spent a few hours trying to find tents recently. Please explain to me how you placed 25 tents with multiple areas piled upon each others on accident. I'd say thats about 20+ oops that tent duped scenarios. We have had 3 tents at our depot camp for over 2 weeks and none of them magically just spawned a new tent.

Either way, as I said, this thread is pointless. We ban for hacking, I know maybe the term is a bit ambiguous in a sense considering this game is riddled with numerous ways to do this. Or what you may consider a hack. That is why we are moving to a more stable game that hopefully isn't plagued by carpet bombers, thunderdomers, oops I duped a tenters, teleporters, item spawners, sheep, cow, changers, instant health 100% buttoners, ect ect..... The list goes on and on. Quite frankly im tired of trying to weed out whos doing what. I had an easier time finding hackers in other games that didn't require me to perform brain surgery and a CSI investigation in order to prove someone cheated. And I sure as hell don't feel the need to explain myself as an admin everytime I make the choice to remove someone from a server that is paid for.

I find it funny how you're trying to avoid the point and come down on me for cheating. So allow me to demonstrate my position, and carry on with the topic.

Actually, my friend Nasir, I have 3 tents placed down linked to my char. My friend has 3-4 placed, and then 5 or 6 were placed that are not ours and happened when our tent got raided. This is also on my stream while talking to your members such as kyle and icey. Basically what is said is "oh shit someone took our stuff.. and there are tents everywhere now". This occurrence was after the tent duping, which had occurred the first day of me putting the tent down In the spot where you claim i have 25 tents duped, I actually have 6 tents duped, all of which are out in the open now thanks to the great duping effort I have done apparently. This all occurred One time, during which the server was unstable and I was placing a tent. I placed down one tent, stuck my shit inside, and logged the server. Then the update 1.7.2 something occurred and I was not able to log in for a period of time. When i logged in, I saw multiple tents and actually freaked out cause I thought somebody found my spot. I have mentioned this to you, and your clan members abut this multiple times. The spread out camps in the area are due to me and my friends, as well as a random person who looted our tents Multiple times. You see, me and my friends spend alot of time looting other servers and killing other people. We find alot of shit that way, as I have mentioned multiple times. The tents that you have seen that were actually my camp, was the 6 tents that were duped, and the 1 tent that was my friends. They were the only things containing items simply because Those were our main tents. You say we had around 20+ tents? Well the 12 or 13 other camps you found in that area were not ours as I mentioned. They also dont even have stuff in them, because someone placed them down in my opinion to scare the shit out of us. Our secondary camp is not far from the original location, but its a few hundred meters away well hidden in the brush with other items. You make it seem as if I have the tent city Dev found on his server, holding tens of tents, which is untrue. So while you're allowed to exaggerate the amount of tents I have, this statement you have made can be proven False with the streams I have of myself at camp and such.

The camps that we had set up are actually not around 20, but only 6+1 + 2 +1 + 3 in total (with the 6 as the duping of the first accidentally). Having you come up and say I duped the tents is equivalent to me saying that your original tents at the original camp west of myshkino were duped, because you had like 12 tents there or so.

So please, keep trying to bullshit your way in this story. You are choosing to leave out information that I have told you about multiple times.

Either way, as I said, this thread is pointless. We ban for hacking, I know maybe the term is a bit ambiguous in a sense considering this game is riddled with numerous ways to do this. Or what you may consider a hack. That is why we are moving to a more stable game that hopefully isn't plagued by carpet bombers, thunderdomers, oops I duped a tenters, teleporters, item spawners, sheep, cow, changers, instant health 100% buttoners, ect ect..... The list goes on and on. Quite frankly im tired of trying to weed out whos doing what. I had an easier time finding hackers in other games that didn't require me to perform brain surgery and a CSI investigation in order to prove someone cheated. And I sure as hell don't feel the need to explain myself as an admin everytime I make the choice to remove someone from a server that is paid for.

Thats great to hear! I do enjoy admins who are banning for things they consider "hacks". But by this, you shoudlve banned half your clan because I have half your clan on teamspeak talking about duping. Its great and I commend you for your efforts to have and keep a clean server. However, rules are meant to be followed, and it is clear that from your posts, you refuse to follow the rules. Also, from your posts you contradict yourself multiple times, therefore, in my opinion, destroy the credibility you may have "built" in your minecraft days. It doesnt take a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist to post logs that he has already said he has. Also

And I sure as hell don't feel the need to explain myself as an admin everytime I make the choice to remove someone from a server that is paid for.

So you do agree now that you banned Lithium without actually having any proof that he hacks? If you do then, this statement is completely fine. You paid for the server, we played for the games. You have the responsibility to maintain a server that carries out acts that have reason, we have the responsibility of following your server rules so that we dont get kicked for those reasons.

Also, I'm assuming you banned me then also? Allow me to open another forum post asking why you banned me so we may continue Lithiums argument here.

Edited by mrsunnybones

I find it funny how you're trying to avoid the point and come down on me for cheating. So allow me to demonstrate my position, and carry on with the topic.

This is also on my stream while talking to your members such as kyle and icey. Basically what is said is "oh shit someone took our stuff.. and there are tents everywhere now". This occurrence was after the tent duping, which had occurred the first day of me putting the tent down In the spot where you claim i have 25 tents duped, I actually have 6 tents duped, all of which are out in the open now thanks to the great duping effort I have done apparently. This all occurred One time, during which the server was unstable and I was placing a tent. I placed down one tent, stuck my shit inside, and logged the server.

You make it seem as if I have the tent city Dev found on his server, holding tens of tents, which is untrue. So while you're allowed to exaggerate the amount of tents I have, this statement you have made can be proven False with the streams I have of myself at camp and such.

You have a stream of your camp then show it, and explain to me why you had 5-6 MK 48 Mod 0, about 10 M107s 30-40 Stanag SD rounds. Its too bad I didn't fraps the first findings of the camp before we raided it. Either way its pointless because there is nothing I can do to people who dupe. Its alpha, dupes are everywhere, it happens but I do not do it myself and I cannot prevent others from doing it. A.k.a. banning them.

Thats great to hear! I do enjoy admins who are banning for things they consider "hacks". But by this, you shoudlve banned half your clan because I have half your clan on teamspeak talking about duping. Its great and I commend you for your efforts to have and keep a clean server. However, rules are meant to be followed, and it is clear that from your posts, you refuse to follow the rules. Also, from your posts you contradict yourself multiple times, therefore, in my opinion, destroy the credibility you may have "built" in your minecraft days. It doesnt take a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist to post logs that he has already said he has.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/59454-need-help-on-a-few-players-with-scripts-coming-up-in-logs/

I ban clan members for hacking, and scripting. If I could ban for duping you would be banned. But I cant.

I love how you can prove others hacked but not me. Why is that? Admit you have nothing on me and you banned me for no reason other than being a paranoid crazy hoarder.

Tank here, giving the people what they want:

The reason why these kids wont publish the logs, is because it will reveal that they, themself are indeed hacking.

Prove me wrong.

You have a stream of your camp then show it, and explain to me why you had 5-6 MK 48 Mod 0, about 10 M107s 30-40 Stanag SD rounds. Its too bad I didn't fraps the first findings of the camp before we raided it. Either way its pointless because there is nothing I can do to people who dupe. Its alpha, dupes are everywhere, it happens but I do not do it myself and I cannot prevent others from doing it. A.k.a. banning them.

You seem to misunderstand. My stream doesnt show How I came into having these items, but rather just the camps location. Why did I have 5-6 MK 48 Mod 0's? and about 10 M107's and 30-40 Stanag SD rounds? I had 5 MK 48 Mod 0's with only a few shots left for each. It is true, I have quite a bit of these. But check and post your logs for your server status. Out of the 5 weekdays of the week, as I am a true nerd, I spend maybe 3-4 of those days in your server ALL NIGHT LONG. Now you may be wondering what I'm doing on that server? Well obviously I'm farming the north trying to find some better weapons. As for my 10 M107's, I am sorry to say that I do not have 10 M107's. If I had a tent full of M107's, that'd make me a fairly happy boy. I'd go anywhere and everywhere with a M107. But sadly, I only had 4 M107's, and probably around 5 mags all 4. I guess finding m107's is a much easier task then finding the ammo, as most helicopter crashes I have looted have had its FN FAL and M107 ammo all looted, with the gun sitting on the ground. Being the excellent think-ahead type of player I am, I would obviously take the gun. Now let us fall down the the last accusation you have made, 30 - 40 Stanag SD rounds. Do you see a M4A1 CCO SD in my tents? Have you ever tried to find ammo for that gun? Its fucken hard to find. Now having 30-40 Stanag SD rounds is a bit high, but A. I do not own that many, maybe 20-30 sounds about right, and B. You clearly have many assumptions about me now that I have argued against your decision when it comes to banning Lithium. I have told you repeatedly that I kill many players, as I am a bandit, and I always strip them dry of what they have. Many of these players carry Stanag SD ammo in case they ever find a M4A1 CCO SD. If you came across a M4A1 CCO SD, would you not pick up the ammo for it? Maybe I am assuming too much and that you would not, but from my lengthy experience from the playing of DAYZ, I've noticed that most players upon coming across M4A1 CCO SD ammo, pick it up. Additionally, if I had a M4A1 CCO SD, I suppose the amount of mags would be significantly less. Sadly I have not found one for over a week.

I am happy to see that you also agree that this is an alpha, and things do happen when its an alpha! So I accidentally duped the tents, is that my fault? Is it my fault I lost the only two AS50's I've ever had in my life in those dupes? Or the M16A2 with the grenade launcher when that was in the single tent too? You seem to forget that this is an alpha and blame me for the faults that you would assume I have committed. Had I duped all of those tents, wouldn't it make more sense to fill all the tents up with the most elite gear? Although I maybe making too grande of an assumption here, I thought hackers duped to get good items? If you check my tent, I had a fair amount of items players would consider "shitty" and un-usable. Why don't I just dupe more guns that I could use? From what you're trying to say with that tone, I can only infer that I have committed a horrendous crime in the game of DayZ and should be punished for it.

I ban clan members for hacking, and scripting. If I could ban for duping you would be banned. But I cant.

Once again, I commend you for your effort to keep great play! I enjoyed two things from the link you posted. A; You can post logs! After the discussion of this thread, I had begun to think you did not actually have any logs of anything at all, as we have asked for Logs from the first post. Even now on page 3, there are yet to be logs posted. Obviously now, if you had these logs you could've posted them but you didn't. B; You posted those today! Thats terrific that, even though I may be completely wrong about this, after I have accused you of letting your clan members cheat, you posted them! From you posting logs on your clan members that show they have the ability to break (animals?) legs, and create fiery explosions/fire, I can only safely assume that you can post the logs from Lithium and Tank's bans?

Although I do not particularly enjoy stopping an argument with you about myself duping tents, as I feel very wronged, I feel it is needed that I say: You have greatly side tracked from the topic at hand. The topic originally has to do with Lithium getting banned and asking for you to post logs about his ban. However in these recent posts, you have made no indication to whether you will post the logs or not. Infact you do not even mention anything that would regard to this topic. Instead, recently, you have been trying to build your credibility as a good admin, which I do not doubt, and have been trying to play off that saying that because you are a good admin, you would not have banned Lithium unjustly.

On a side note, I really hope you are reading All of what i'm typing and not selectively looking through it to try and find Faults in my argument. I would really liked it if you also read over the parts where not everyone in the world except you was a hacker or a scripter. Those parts offer some valid insight that you may want to respond on.

Ahh, what a professional admin. I always love seeing what counts as proper behavior for server admins on these forums.

Ahh, what a proffesional random guy on the Forums, taking the side of hackers, and scripters, not even knowing the full story, and automaticly blames the admins. Hack much buddy ?

• Like 1

Kyle hasn't said an ounce of useful information.. Just flames away like a 12 year old kid

Well, we're still waiting on script logs for this ban. Until then, lets refrain from bashing each other so much.

Why would I have logs, did you make me admin of your server?

Edit*

I just realized the sarcasm, I'm sorry it's hard to tell over the internet. I'm trying to reach a conclusion for this topic, and you are trying to disrespect me for it. I don't know why you're such a hostile person. At first I was very tempted to just say "Global ban Fragital" because of the manner in which he talked made him sound suspicious. Now I realize that the manner in which You type is suspicious. You disrespect everyone you come across, even people trying to help your cause. Before you said you were a good admin? I highly doubt that now. From what I can see, you're just a selfish prick abusing players because you feel the need to compensate on the internet. I hope your server becomes blacklisted, and your clan disbands, because from what I see, your servers a joke led by a clan full of hackers.

Edited by acezor